Lost Properties (Concerned Fellow Citizen Trophy)

Aelinar

3 minutes ago, DjMethod said:

Yeah it has gone from a lighthearted fun treasure hunt to a tortuous chore. I have had all these items for the past few days, but was missing one horrible nightmare of an item (Diary #19) that I spent another 10 hours searching for. When I found that item (thank you @Yut0701) and the trophy didn’t pop, I was devastated. 😭

oh yeah i was missing 1 and 19 these where for me personally really hard to find without youre guys help i wouldnt never gotten these 2

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

There is a zebra item that hasn’t been mentioned. I know it. WHAT IS IT 😭😭😭 

(not a literal zebra, I just mean invisible)

Edited by DjMethod

Just now, DjMethod said:

A ZEBRA ITEM how do u know the name but not the location 😭😭😭

9 minutes ago, DjMethod said:

(not a literal zebra, I just mean invisible)

ey wait djmethod i remember this name we used to play tomb raider on the ps3 remember for the platinum a year ago ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DjMethod said:

I am still missing one or two Lost Property items and they are items that nobody has mentioned anywhere online yet. I just don’t know what they are or where. I have scaled both levels pretty thoroughly.

I still haven’t found a way to get the chests that line up with the quicksand on the bottom right of Sand Land. I am not sure how to access those. 

If anyone knows of anything missing from this list I made, please lmk. I’m going mental lol. 

Sand Land: (19/20)

1. Army Flask
  2. Child’s Letter
  3. Choke-Hazard Nut
  4. Confiscated TV
  5. Forgotten Lamp
  6. Forgotten Time Capsule
  7. Fruit Bowl
  8. Half-Century-Old Gun
  9. Junker’s Lost Property
  10. Letter to Knocker
  11. Lost Tools of the Trade
  12. Portable Gaming Console
  13. Precious Egg
  14. Ruins Swim Tube
  15. Sack of Paintbrushes
  16. Sack of Ores
  17. Super-Special Treasure
  18. Tattered Old Toy
  19. Well-Worn Hammer

Forest Land: (19/20)

1. Box of Blemished Apples
  2. Chili Peppers
  3. Craftsman’s Toolbox
  4. Crow Romance
  5. Dangerous Cargo
  6. Dreamer’s Pickaxe
  7. Earnest Love Letters
  8. Epi Statuette
  9. Fine Coffee Beans
  10. Huge Tire
  11. Lucky Bucket
  12. Military Helmet
  13. Old Radio
  14. Packed Knapsack
  15. Poisonous(?) Mushroom
  16. Small Telescope
  17. Sturdy Cooking Pot
  18. Superstitious Float
  19. Worn-Out History Book

Lango’s Diaries: 20/20

Where you find " Small Telescope"? 

3 minutes ago, DisturbiaGamers said:

I HAVE THE Platinum lets gooooooo Thanks to The5Element without him i wouldn't found it it's right at the gejo dragon observation site in sand land

Congrats. Can you make a list with all items we need and can you confirm, if we must give the items there owner back? And where is the Gejo Dragon Observation?

14 minutes ago, DisturbiaGamers said:

I HAVE THE Platinum lets gooooooo Thanks to The5Element without him i wouldn't found it it's right at the gejo dragon observation site in sand land

Wow! Congrats! Where at the site? I feel like I’ve searched there many times already. 

4 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I got the platinum. I can confirm that you dont must bring the items to there owners. I found my last two and didnt give them back but i get the trophy.

My last one was Sweet Fruit Platter found in Forgotten Island (Sandland) and Small Telescope found on the pier north side from the Forest Sea (Forestregion).

Thx too Fire Taipu from the Steam forum

• Like 1

Hmm I must have already gotten the Gejo Dragon Site one because I can’t find anything there. Any more details on where you found it? 

2 hours ago, DisturbiaGamers said:

ey wait djmethod i remember this name we used to play tomb raider on the ps3 remember for the platinum a year ago ?

No that wasn’t me lol. I am still backed up on Tomb Raider games, but I do catch up on PS3 games still! 

Just now, Dream_Hero_Nemo said:

Ha! turns out the my last pick up was the small telescope. So my final 2 were also the fruits at the forgotten island and the small telescope at the forest lake.
spacer.png

Congrats :) Wait so my list is accurate? What is it missing? I have everything on my list but don’t have the trophy. 

Not sure, I thought I had everything on the list and turns out the only one I missed was the small telescope, I believe I picked up the fruits before you posted the list. Really wish I would of kept all the items instead of turning them all in.

Did you find one at the Geji Observation Site too? I am assuming I found it because there is nothing there when I went to go check. I am not sure where it is/was though. 

5 hours ago, DjMethod said:

I am still missing one or two Lost Property items and they are items that nobody has mentioned anywhere online yet. I just don’t know what they are or where. I have scaled both levels pretty thoroughly.

I still haven’t found a way to get the chests that line up with the quicksand on the bottom right of Sand Land. I am not sure how to access those. 

If anyone knows of anything missing from this list I made, please lmk. I’m going mental lol. 

Sand Land: (19/20)

1. Army Flask
  2. Child’s Letter
  3. Choke-Hazard Nut
  4. Confiscated TV
  5. Forgotten Lamp
  6. Forgotten Time Capsule
  7. Fruit Bowl
  8. Half-Century-Old Gun
  9. Junker’s Lost Property
  10. Letter to Knocker
  11. Lost Tools of the Trade
  12. Portable Gaming Console
  13. Precious Egg
  14. Ruins Swim Tube
  15. Sack of Paintbrushes
  16. Sack of Ores
  17. Super-Special Treasure
  18. Tattered Old Toy
  19. Well-Worn Hammer

Forest Land: (19/20)

1. Box of Blemished Apples
  2. Chili Peppers
  3. Craftsman’s Toolbox
  4. Crow Romance
  5. Dangerous Cargo
  6. Dreamer’s Pickaxe
  7. Earnest Love Letters
  8. Epi Statuette
  9. Fine Coffee Beans
  10. Huge Tire
  11. Lucky Bucket
  12. Military Helmet
  13. Old Radio
  14. Packed Knapsack
  15. Poisonous(?) Mushroom
  16. Small Telescope
  17. Sturdy Cooking Pot
  18. Superstitious Float
  19. Worn-Out History Book

Lango’s Diaries: 20/20

I just got the trophy myself and the only item I have that you dont is the observatory site journal which I had before beginning to collect the rest. It has to be that one because it has the "Description" option with triangle that the other lost properties have.

4 minutes ago, monoplist said:

I just got the trophy myself and the only item I have that you dont is the observatory site journal which I had before beginning to collect the rest. It has to be that one because it has the "Description" option with triangle that the other lost properties have.

can confirm, i just got the trophy and have everything on your list @DjMethod + the journal.

Posted (edited)

Thank you, everyone. What does it say on the description of the journal? And/or do you have an idea of where you picked it up? No idea where the journal is even on my new save 😂 

Edit: @Chromar ↑ before you post your video

Edited by DjMethod

25 minutes ago, firestorm1096 said:

can confirm, i just got the trophy and have everything on your list @DjMethod + the journal.

32 minutes ago, monoplist said:

^^

1 hour ago, DjMethod said:

Thank you, everyone. What does it say on the description of the journal? And/or do you have an idea of where you picked it up? No idea where the journal is even on my new save 😂 

it’s in the geji dragon observation site.

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, firestorm1096 said:

it’s in the geji dragon observation site.

spacer.png

Thank you for your reply. It’s not in either of the two shattered buildings in that area. And this is using a brand new game I started up to troubleshoot the side quests, in which I didn’t collect anything and even still had clouds over the area on the map that I had to part like the Red Sea just to get there. No item anywhere. This is odd and Idk what to do.

8 minutes ago, DjMethod said:

It’s not in either of the two shattered buildings in that area.

it should be in the observation point well, if i remember correctly? i can’t remember if it’s at the very bottom or if it’s in the side room on your way up, but i’m fairly certain that’s where i picked it up. i can post an exact location tomorrow if nobody else does before me.

5 minutes ago, firestorm1096 said:

it should be in the observation point well, if i remember correctly? i can’t remember if it’s at the very bottom or if it’s in the side room on your way up, but i’m fairly certain that’s where i picked it up. i can post an exact location tomorrow if nobody else does before me.

A screenshot or precise location would be amazing. I have searched that well inside and out (on a brand new, unexplored save file) and have found nothing. Not in the secret room, at the bottom, nor on either side going up/down. 

• Like 1