Do you trophy hunt the Fallout series?

Rebourne07

Been playing Fallout since Fallout 2 (just wanted to get that out there so people know I'm not just jumping on a bandwagon 😄) I've just upgraded to the PS5 version of Fallout 4, I did the Xbox equivalent of platinum on 4 on the Xbox one, so going to be platinum on 4 on the PS5, be starting this tomorrow.

• Like 2

Yes, although I did not enjoy fallout 76 very much, I still enjoy getting the platinum for fallout and elder scrolls. 

i probably wont get the plat for fallout 3 on ps3 again just for this account, but have done everything else, have not played fallout 1 or 2 but would try them if they ever come to PlayStation.

I just do it for myself. Im not into creating guides or helping others with trophies, dont have as much free time anymore. hope that project goes well anyway.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rorro_Lux said:

Yes, although I did not enjoy fallout 76 very much, I still enjoy getting the platinum for fallout and elder scrolls. 

i probably wont get the plat for fallout 3 on ps3 again just for this account, but have done everything else, have not played fallout 1 or 2 but would try them if they ever come to PlayStation.

I just do it for myself. Im not into creating guides or helping others with trophies, dont have as much free time anymore. hope that project goes well anyway.

You've completed a lot of the series! You should join :D

• Like 1