Project Platinum: Fallout - NEW!

2 minutes ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Damn, you're pumping out the Project Platinums. I'll definitely be joining this one though I only have Fallout 4 main done at this point I do own the rest and they have been on my to do list. Just need to get a splitter so I can use my PS3 again

Yeah man, I'll do one more for the Doom series and then chill out lol Then my 5 favorite series will be covered that don't already have an active Project Platinum. Even if you just have the one Fallout platinum that puts you on the board so fill out the form in the main post to join :) 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

Thanks for joining guys! Things are shaping up nicely! 

Jr4NGF7.png

@HuntingFever Dang you hopped on those new Atlantic City trophies quick!

@RebelsHeart Yeah I highly recommend the DLC for each of the games, some of the best put together DLC in any series imo 

I had other plans for this week but FO 76 took priority to ensure I could do everything else I wanted to do but everything fell apart on Wednesday when No Man's Sky got a big update out of nowhere, which meant the rest of the week has now gone out the window due to having to spend most of Wednesday, all of Thursday and some of today, updating my Guides for it :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I had other plans for this week so FO 76 took priority to ensure I could do the other things I wanted to do but it all fell apart on Wednesday when No Man's Sky got a big update out of nowhere, which meant the rest of the week has now gone out the window due to having to spend most of Wednesday, all of Thursday and some of today, updating my Guides for it :(.

Dang, yeah these out of nowhere trophies that don’t have their own list definitely disrupt things. I wish a new list was required when new trophies come out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

E5rUJ1x.png

Nice Project - Count me in - Done - Thank you - Bye🤣

Nice!! Though you gotta sign up with the form to be on the Leaderboard!

Also Ima have to figure something out for full series completionists cause its weird having multiple but them being sorted above/below each other. Maybe I'll adjust Platinum Rank to accommodate multiple players or something. Not sure yet but I'll get it sorted.

YIvaks7.png

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, draqilo said:

What happened to fallout 3 timestamps?

Fallout 3 was my 3rd game back than on PS3 and the first 4.5 games don't have timestamps because I didn't had a PSN account. I created later my account for the online mode of GTA 5.

Fixed the issue where multiple people couldn't be in platinum tier at once. Now all full series completionists will be in the Platinum tier together and those with less will be ranked below them accordingly. 

ifAhHwW.png

@D-E-U-S-X you should sign up to take your place in Platinum tier :)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, RebelsHeart said:

I'm super hyped!

I really hope there will be trophies for it! :D

Since it’s a native PS5 app there will definitely be trophies for it. Questions are 1) Will it have save transfer / autopop? 2) Will there be new trophies for the new content?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ARIXANDRE said:

I'm happy to be a part of this project. Had a blast with all games and wouldn't mind a F3 and New Vegas Remaster/Remake. 

Fallout 3 remake or even remaster would mean I could die a happy man

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

3 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Fallout 3 remake or even remaster would mean I could die a happy man

Really stoked about Fallout 4 (finally) coming to PS5 and will start fresh instead of auto-popping. 

As for a Fallout 3 remaster, it would not surprise me at this point and I would be all for it. Maybe we can also get an Oblivion remaster for PS4? That would be grand. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

I'm going through Fallout New Vegas. Will be my record of longest plat with over 12 years 😂

Amazing! I plan on going back to this, Do share you experience.

• Like 2