Speedy strats

SaySykesRN

I have played this game so many times so I knew what to do, and did get the platinum in 3 days.

Basically, just put it on easy mode, and put stats in Strength, Charisma and Int, this works for me. Because you can carry so much and need stuff for the settlement trophies, also put perk points into Lockpick/Terminal because this will help. get a good weapon, and start with settlements/Garvey first. Collect everything you can for the settlement. Then go to Diamond City, meet up with Piper, go to the Vault where Nick is (Also can be done before Piper). If you just follow the main questline first, it doesn't take too long. Save before no point of return when having to side with a faction (Minus  the Minutemen), this will help much easier.

FYI for Bunker Hill if you are allied with everyone, you can just run through. Or you can just kill X6 where you meet him first and no one is around, tell Father he died in an ambush, it helps with both Railroad/Brotherhood. Honestly, the main quest isn't really difficult and can be done quickly. The main concern for platinum runs is the Benevolent Leader, now for me, my old save popped that one for some reason, but if you got Wasteland Workshop, just get a robot and keep getting cats (Granted, you need Softshell Mirelurk Meat to keep having the cats. Unsure if the CC dogs will work, I think it did for me with a Border Collie, might work if you got all of them in one settlement).

Level 50 is doable without exploits, just do everything. And some of the DLCs too. As for the Misc objectives, this one was annoying. You can use an exploit (But don't kill the Brotherhood before doing that), or just do it normally. There is a Fallout Wiki that helps with what quests you should do. (DO go defend your settlements when you see it, because this counts towards that trophy. So make sure you also unlock all of the settlements through out the games).

For newbies they can probably do this in a week, but honestly, don't go too fast. Have fun, take the side path, I have played this game for over a decade and I am still learning new things because of it.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Prince-Varuni said:

As for the Misc objectives, this one was annoying.

You can do the remaining needed miscellaneous objectives in a very low effort way after finishing everything else by buying Vertibird signal grenades. Each time it lands you get a misc. objective to board it and it counts as one, just hop in and out and fast travel to another spot and throw another grenade. I believe all factions sell infinite amount of these post story finale completion, i finished them with Railroad.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, AvariceInc said:

You can do the remaining needed miscellaneous objectives in a very low effort way after finishing everything else by buying Vertibird signal grenades. Each time it lands you get a misc. objective to board it and it counts as one, just hop in and out and fast travel to another spot and throw another grenade. I believe all factions sell infinite amount of these post story finale completion, i finished them with Railroad.

It seems my post wasn't clear when I mentioned the Brotherhood. When I said to do them before killing them, what I also meant I did the Brotherhood, killed them, accidentally saved over that save while doing the Railroad/Institue stuff and really didn't feel like finding an older save to do that on. This does not work if the BOS are taken out or your enemy. So I just did it the annoying but doable way. That part of the post was just to warn people so they don't make the same mistaken.

There is apparently a verison with the Minutemen but neither Ronnie or Garvey were giving me those grenades.

Edited by Prince-Varuni

Speedy. Look for skills that bring up your AP or AP regen. This allows me to sprint at full speed at almost all times.
I combo this with the Power Fist or a Melee weapon since my AP is so high.
Horde all Fusion Cores until you hit 50-100+ and you should be able to do the rest of the game in a nice set of Power Armour.

On 5/6/2024 at 7:30 PM, Prince-Varuni said:

I have played this game so many times so I knew what to do, and did get the platinum in 3 days.

Basically, just put it on easy mode, and put stats in Strength, Charisma and Int, this works for me. Because you can carry so much and need stuff for the settlement trophies, also put perk points into Lockpick/Terminal because this will help. get a good weapon, and start with settlements/Garvey first. Collect everything you can for the settlement. Then go to Diamond City, meet up with Piper, go to the Vault where Nick is (Also can be done before Piper). If you just follow the main questline first, it doesn't take too long. Save before no point of return when having to side with a faction (Minus  the Minutemen), this will help much easier.

FYI for Bunker Hill if you are allied with everyone, you can just run through. Or you can just kill X6 where you meet him first and no one is around, tell Father he died in an ambush, it helps with both Railroad/Brotherhood. Honestly, the main quest isn't really difficult and can be done quickly. The main concern for platinum runs is the Benevolent Leader, now for me, my old save popped that one for some reason, but if you got Wasteland Workshop, just get a robot and keep getting cats (Granted, you need Softshell Mirelurk Meat to keep having the cats. Unsure if the CC dogs will work, I think it did for me with a Border Collie, might work if you got all of them in one settlement).

Level 50 is doable without exploits, just do everything. And some of the DLCs too. As for the Misc objectives, this one was annoying. You can use an exploit (But don't kill the Brotherhood before doing that), or just do it normally. There is a Fallout Wiki that helps with what quests you should do. (DO go defend your settlements when you see it, because this counts towards that trophy. So make sure you also unlock all of the settlements through out the games).

For newbies they can probably do this in a week, but honestly, don't go too fast. Have fun, take the side path, I have played this game for over a decade and I am still learning new things because of it.

I ended up getting the level 50 before finishing, doing far harbour at level 8 and nuka world at level 15-20 gives such good xp

On 5/7/2024 at 6:27 PM, Ryudoz said:

Speedy. Look for skills that bring up your AP or AP regen. This allows me to sprint at full speed at almost all times.
I combo this with the Power Fist or a Melee weapon since my AP is so high.
Horde all Fusion Cores until you hit 50-100+ and you should be able to do the rest of the game in a nice set of Power Armour.

If you get all 4 pieces of +10% movement speed and then use drugs and armour to up your end to over 20 you gain more ap than lose so you effectively forever can run, it's great for travserring

• Like 1