DLC Buying Question

I know the season pass brings all 4 zombies + all MP Maps. However, given the season pass rarely ever goes on sale, I noticed they are selling all zombie maps individually. If I were to buy JUST the DLC zombie maps, I should be able to 100% the game, right? 

10 minutes ago, RangyRV said:

You should be fine, there are no DLC trophies related to pvp.

I am aware of that but just wanted to make sure buying just the zombie maps themselves will be ok to get the DLC trophies for the 100%.

Looks like the Zombie Chronicles Deluxe version of the game is on sale right now, I'd recommend getting that as it's still cheaper (on sale , at least) than getting all the maps separately. And will give you access to Der Riese, which either you or a teammate needs to have beaten the EE on it to get a 2nd trophy for the Revelations EE.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CorgiBootyy said:

Looks like the Zombie Chronicles Deluxe version of the game is on sale right now, I'd recommend getting that as it's still cheaper (on sale , at least) than getting all the maps separately. And will give you access to Der Riese, which either you or a teammate needs to have beaten the EE on it to get a 2nd trophy for the Revelations EE.

Each Map pack is $15 ($60 total) but each individual zombie map (which it’s what’s needed for 100%) is only $8 ($32 total). Guess I could spend an extra $8 and get everything as I already have BO3 Zombie Chronicle edition. 

9 hours ago, xItsLesterx said:

Each Map pack is $15 ($60 total) but each individual zombie map (which it’s what’s needed for 100%) is only $8 ($32 total). Guess I could spend an extra $8 and get everything as I already have BO3 Zombie Chronicle edition. 

Ahh if you already have Chronicles that changes a lot since Chronicles is the most expensive pack on its own. Probably fine to get the individual maps and just find somebody else whos done The Giant to play through the Revelations EE with. Or pay the little extra if you want to play The Giant or not rely on sometbody else having it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CorgiBootyy said:

Ahh if you already have Chronicles that changes a lot since Chronicles is the most expensive pack on its own. Probably fine to get the individual maps and just find somebody else whos done The Giant to play through the Revelations EE with. Or pay the little extra if you want to play The Giant or not rely on sometbody else having it.

Then what you’re saying is to find someone to carry me because I’m good at MP but complete ass at zombies 😭😭😂