Construction Simulator

I have a question about Construction simulator. For the 25,000,000 fortune, do you have to have that much at once or is it accumulative overtime? and also for having each class of machines, is it one from each brand or from each type of machine? I can't find guides for the game online 

• Like 1

Hi Nicki,

I am not sure about the 25,000,000 Fortune trophy, I am working towards it myself at the moment, I will let you know when I get the trophy.

You can transfer money between your USA and Europe companies though provided you used the same profile.

For the Brands and Class of Machine, you actually need both.

There is one trophy for one of every brand and 2 trophies for each class, one Europe, one USA.

One Machine from each brand.

One Machine from each Class in Europe owned.

One Machine from each Class in the USA owned.

On 5/12/2024 at 8:55 AM, Nicki-Marie_2017 said:

I have a question about Construction simulator. For the 25,000,000 fortune, do you have to have that much at once or is it accumulative overtime? and also for having each class of machines, is it one from each brand or from each type of machine? I can't find guides for the game online 

You need to hold 25 million at the same time for that trophy have 1 of each brand which means the brand CAT and so on and class like get 1 excavator. Dump truck so for all machinery you use.

I can advise that you do not need to own all classes of machinery at the same time to get the trophy, you can buy the rotary driller and sell it straight away and it will still count.

You can also use the 2.5million loan towards the 25 million trophies.

All trophies obtained now, any questions let me know.