Is this easier than the rather horrendous cool boarders 1?

mike_87

50 minutes ago, BrazilianSniper said:

I hope they release 1Xtreme aka ESPN Xtreme, that one it's by far my favorite of the series, I still have the PS1 long box version. Although, something feels fishy, as far as I know they have been releasing game series in order, so if they went straight to 2Xtreme, chances are they will probably skip 1Xtreme:(.

I really wouldn’t worry about it, because they ported Ape Academy 2 before the first Ape Academy which also eventually got ported.

On 6/7/2024 at 10:38 AM, Shintetsuken said:

Hey, this is maybe a weird question...but how do you start a Season?

Do you just make sure that's the word on the screen when you Start Race? And then keep Starting Race until you're done?

Correct. There are two modes - Season and Exhibition. Exhibition is a single race that you can pick the event. Season is all 12 events in a seemingly random order. After each event, it'll kick you back to the menu before you start the next event.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2024 at 5:04 PM, ZodiacWolve said:

Easily unlocked it by going through the gate that give you a speed boost. So when you go through that gate, just activate the power up by pressing L2 or R2 while holding X to accelerate and you should get the trophy.

Idk why but this isn't working for me, I tried to use the power up before and after accelerating and got nothing.

Also tried tinkering with the attributes but it didn't seem to help

Edit: Figure out what was wrong, the difficulty you play on affects the max speed you can obtain. For this trophy, just put it on Pro and turn off the CPU, should unlock even without using the speed power up.

Edited by Aecesaje_