FreeWare Trophy?

ntslord

All offline-skills have to be obtained - in the four categories: driving, hacking, fighting and crafting (sorry, I'm not sure what they are called in english)

You have to be "Level" 50 and have to complete all gang fight side-missions to have enough skill-points.

also, some skills require some extra stuff to do, like doing the 10 (easy) chess puzzles :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have problem too . I have lvl 50 and i have 3 points left and i don't have buy evrything i need buy 4 more upgrade but i don't get any more points thats bug ?

I don't finish evry side mision

I have problem too . I have lvl 50 and i have 3 points left and i don't have buy evrything i need buy 4 more upgrade but i don't get any more points thats bug ?

Pretty sure every hideout you complete gives you upgrade points also, finish those all up and you should have enough points for everything.