Two-Image Limit on Signatures

Glaivewurm

As somebody with a particular interest in graphic work and that sort of thing in general, I'd really like to have a more intricate trophy card in my signature. However, this desire is constrained by the two-image limit.

The point of this thread, then, is to pose a question.

I've seen at least one person on these forums with a three-piece trophy card. It was an image of the Persona 4 cast, with the trophy card in the center and the head and lower torso of the MC above and below the card, respectively.

Considering that there is a two-image limit in place, and I can't as of yet see how this would be achieved in only two images, I was hoping that somebody might shed some light on this phenomenon. My only theories so far are that it could be a Premium perk (although I checked a few threads and couldn't find it listed) or it's some sort of BBcode sorcery.

Anyway. If anybody knows how this person or people got around the constraint, please do tell!

I don't think it's a limit of two images, I think it's a limit of a certain pixel height so people don't spam forum pages with their super-tall signature images, at least that's what I think it is seeing that I've seen people with more than 2 images in their signatures. Whatever you can do in that certain pixel-height limit should work fine  ;)

Edited by BlindMango

I don't think it's a limit of two images, I think it's a limit of a certain pixel height so people don't spam forum pages with their super-tall signature images, at least that's what I think it is seeing that I've seen people with more than 2 images in their signatures. Whatever you can do in that certain pixel-height limit should work fine  ;)

I did consider this and went ahead to make a larger sig a few days ago, but of course it then told me "hey, know your place. 2 images only, chief."

and I guess this made it pretty clear anyway:

2images_by_izzy2014-d7kfkxq.jpg