GTA 5 Heists Details (New Weapons)

rafay2603

Heists hasn't still released yet. But a hacker named Steven Hacker has went through the texture files, and he's revealed three photos of which might be the upcoming heists DLC weapons. 

Here are the pictures he found:

gta51.png             

The first image shows the weapons such as, The Gusenberg Sweeper, Bullpup Rifle, SNS Pistol, Broken Bottle, G36C, and M1911 Colt.

gta52.png

Now if you look on the right side of the first picture, you can see there is four new weapons.

It looks like it is the SCAR-H, Modified Knife, Pistol and an Light Machine Gun.

gta53.png

Here is a digital version of all the the guns. 

So I think this will be the new weapons in the DLC. Although, R* hasn't released any info about heists.

I think the heists will release in 17th June or 24th June. Because most of the DLC has been released on Tuesday,(What's so special about Tuesdays)  And R* said heists will release in this spring. (What's so special about Tuesdays)

Tell me what you guys think, 

Will heists be disappointing or will it save GTA Online?

I don't know why people say gta online is boring or lacking because its not! Sure, if playing solo things get stale at times but playing with friends is a blast because there is so much things to do and have fun with if you and your friends are creative enough. How is the online lacking? There's always free updates which contain cars and weapons which sets goals for you and your friends to grind missions together and create a great time out of a repetitive mission. There's literally over a million jobs and races on the social club that you can download into your game and play with friends! There's so many things to do I'm gta online you just need to look deeper to find them

I don't know why people say gta online is boring or lacking because its not! Sure, if playing solo things get stale at times but playing with friends is a blast because there is so much things to do and have fun with if you and your friends are creative enough. How is the online lacking? There's always free updates which contain cars and weapons which sets goals for you and your friends to grind missions together and create a great time out of a repetitive mission. There's literally over a million jobs and races on the social club that you can download into your game and play with friends! There's so many things to do I'm gta online you just need to look deeper to find them

I don't know why people say gta online is boring or lacking because its not! Sure, if playing solo things get stale at times but playing with friends is a blast because there is so much things to do and have fun with if you and your friends are creative enough. How is the online lacking? There's always free updates which contain cars and weapons which sets goals for you and your friends to grind missions together and create a great time out of a repetitive mission. There's literally over a million jobs and races on the social club that you can download into your game and play with friends! There's so many things to do I'm gta online you just need to look deeper to find them I don't know why people say gta online is boring or lacking because its not! Sure, if playing solo things get stale at times but playing with friends is a blast because there is so much things to do and have fun with if you and your friends are creative enough. How is the online lacking? There's always free updates which contain cars and weapons which sets goals for you and your friends to grind missions together and create a great time out of a repetitive mission. There's literally over a million jobs and races on the social club that you can download into your game and play with friends! There's so many things to do I'm gta online you just need to look deeper to find them

I don't know why people say gta online is boring or lacking because its not! Sure, if playing solo things get stale at times but playing with friends is a blast because there is so much things to do and have fun with if you and your friends are creative enough. How is the online lacking? There's always free updates which contain cars and weapons which sets goals for you and your friends to grind missions together and create a great time out of a repetitive mission. There's literally over a million jobs and races on the social club that you can download into your game and play with friends! There's so many things to do I'm gta online you just need to look deeper to find them I don't know why people say gta online is boring or lacking because its not! Sure, if playing solo things get stale at times but playing with friends is a blast because there is so much things to do and have fun with if you and your friends are creative enough. How is the online lacking? There's always free updates which contain cars and weapons which sets goals for you and your friends to grind missions together and create a great time out of a repetitive mission. There's literally over a million jobs and races on the social club that you can download into your game and play with friends! There's so many things to do I'm gta online you just need to look deeper to find them

I have only played 2 hours with friends. Way more fun alone. Can't play anymore though because of some dumb files.