Tips and strategy guide?

BrunzaSebenico83

It's horrible hard to get the plat, anyways, you'll need around 70k coins in order to reach lvl 70 gm, 50k coins to buy a franchise. After that you'll need a ton of coins to purchase all nba players, also you'll need to complete a historic team. Few months ago you could buy packs from only one team, now they are in bundle and you have to complete every historic team that you already have a card from. Another trophy that i find difficult is to end an opponent streak in the park(3 or more games), mostly you'll team up with retards, i suggest you do this with a friend(feel free to add me, i haven't done this either).

Also, there are some glitched trophy(were for other, still are for me), for example i can't get the circus shot(i made it twice without sliders, and 5 or 6 times with sliders), even i played on a 6 min quarter. Remember, some of the trophies requires to play at least a 6 min quarter even they don't say this(like That's why he's the king). Also, i couldn't get the slam dunk trophy, although i won the competition 4 times. 

In order to get quick gold, you can install Nba2k14 app on your Android or iOS, and every 24 hours you can pick an envelope with coins, minimum 700, max 1500.

If you have other questions ask, when i'll see them i will answer them.

Have a nice day!

Edited by BeardmanDaniel

I'm just starting this game, I had an NBA 2K10, and was great, I+m aiming for platinum, any compliated trophies or something like that? Any online trophies who+s willing to help or advice me, feel free to add me; tnx guys! B)

Hello newbie, you can create a game sessio to find boosting partners here: https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions

Just make sure you set your time zone to the correct one and the site will automatically adjust it for people in other time zones.

• 2 weeks later...

6 Platinum Achievers told the story. I gave up on NBA 2k14 because of the MyTeam Trophies ... come on ... every player ... i tried the mode and it was fun but the prices for the pack are ridiculous and i´m not willing to spend 200+ € on VC just for the plat.

Edited by BDRick35
  • Like 1