EA Season Ticket On Next-Gen? And Ultimate Edition

Pyro

(Tried searching for this topic, but could not find anything)

As I'm pretty much addicted to drinking tea :coffee:  as I am playing FIFA 14, I went to GAME (local shop) and was enquiring about pre-ordering FIFA 15 also the Season ticket.

The cashier said to me that I cannot get the season ticket in-till near enough the time when the actual game releases. I'm wondering because you cannot get the season ticket

for next-gen consoles on FIFA 14, will they have it on FIFA 15 or was it just a mistake from the cashier not realizing that the ticket won't come out on next-gen consoles or

will they?

Also besides that, I've never got any extra's for any FIFA football games in terms of special, ultimate edition, and the season ticket. I've heard that overall you do save

some money on them rather than buying the standard edition then buying add-on later on. If EA was to release the Season Ticket on next-gen's on FIFA 15 is it worth buying it

over Ultimate Edition?

Ultimate Edition is a extra £9.99 so the overall game will be £59.99 at GAME

Season Ticket is a extra £19.99 so overall the game will be £69.99 at GAME

Ultimate Edition you get I think 40-50 gold packs, but not sure if they're premium packs or just standard gold packs

Season Ticket you get 40 premium packs. (value over £30 pounds) so straight away on the Season ticket you'll be saving about £10 pounds on the 40 free premium packs

you get and the bonus is when you buy future FIFA points you get 20% knocked off.

Me and few friends debating IF EA decides to put the Season ticket on next-gen FIFA 15, which one to go for Ultimate Edition or Season Ticket?

Any thoughts???  :hmm:

I bought the season ticket last year, it's only useful for  UT mainly, but I bought it to get early access, lucky I did.

After the access I was decided against purchasing fifa 14, I bought it a month ago though preowned for super cheap.

They've ruined career mode imo, the only game mode I play. 

So I won't be buying fifa 15 straight off the bat, I'll get the season pass for early access again to see if I like it.  

I personally recommend that to everybody. 

So in this case, if you're a real fan of fifa and you love UT, I'd say go for the season pass.

1. It's good for UT, packs ect.

2. You get early access. 

Seems like a win/win in my book.