More collectibles unlocked as you progress in the story?

Lady Lilith

I've done 9 of the 10 Weapons Trade and 2 or 3 of the Missing Persons quests so far, and I can't find the 10th Weapons Trade mission to unlock that one Saturday Night gun or whatever.  I can't even see it on the map.  Same with the Missing Persons thing.  Do you unlock more collectibles as you progress in the story, possibly after activating story based ctOS towers? I really want to unlock everything as soon as possible, but I guess I can't if some of it if based on the story progression.

It's also worth noting that I already did the Fixer contract on top of where the last WT mission should be, and I still can't see it.

Edited by Lady Lilith

I've done 9 of the 10 Weapons Trade and 2 or 3 of the Missing Persons quests so far, and I can't find the 10th Weapons Trade mission to unlock that one Saturday Night gun or whatever.  I can't even see it on the map.  Same with the Missing Persons thing.  Do you unlock more collectibles as you progress in the story, possibly after activating story based ctOS towers? I really want to unlock everything as soon as possible, but I guess I can't if some of it if based on the story progression.

It's also worth noting that I already did the Fixer contract on top of where the last WT mission should be, and I still can't see it.

I know with the weapons trade one you need to have met a certain character in Act 2, Mission 4 who then gives you the 10th Weapons trade mission, if that's your main issue :D

And also, the 'Human Traffic Investigations' also only open after Act 2, "A Risky Bid". Apart from that, there are no 'story-related' towers that you necessarily specifically need to unlock to do these missions (i.e. apart from the ones you've already gotten).

Edited by FluffyAssassin64
  • Like 1

I know with the weapons trade one you need to have met a certain character in Act 2, Mission 4 who then gives you the 10th Weapons trade mission, if that's your main issue :D

And also, the 'Human Traffic Investigations' also only open after Act 2, "A Risky Bid". Apart from that, there are no 'story-related' towers that you necessarily specifically need to unlock to do these missions (i.e. apart from the ones you've already gotten).

Thanks.  I had a feeling I needed to progress in the story, but on the off chance it was glitched, I wanted to make sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to have this glitch? The final Weapons Trade mission still isn't showing up, and I'm past Act 2 Mission 4, I think.  I just 

reached the island with Tobias

Is it later? Do you have the exact mission name, rather than the number? 

Is it possible to have this glitch? The final Weapons Trade mission still isn't showing up, and I'm past Act 2 Mission 4, I think.  I just 

reached the island with Tobias

Is it later? Do you have the exact mission name, rather than the number? 

It will likely be the next mission then. From what I remember, you will get a call from Tobias a bit later on (I think it's the next one after you described). Just continue with the next few missions and wait for the call. I think he

opens his shop

at the same time as well