Atlus opens up a teaser site for a new game

Lady Lilith

http://segabits.com/blog/2014/06/24/atlus-opens-up-a-teaser-site-for-a-new-game/

Untitled-600x305.png

Seems that Atlus isn’t done announcing new titles, they have just opened a teaser sitefor a new game. The pages title says: “This is not broccoli #ATLUS.” So what could it be? 

Lots of people seem to think that this is going to be a new entry to the long runningEtrian Odyssey franchise. After the jump we have some assets ripped from the teaser page.

Here are a few random images:

commingsoon-150x150.png tama_2-150x150.png tama_d-150x150.png
tama_x-150x150.png

Here is what the whole tree in the teaser looks like:

bg-127x600.jpg

I have played the first Etrian Odyssey and I can see this teaser leading up to a new one, especially seeing that tree.

New Etrian? Fine with me.  I'm still hoping that they can get their hands on the unlocalized Yakuza games, though, since Sega allowed them access to some of their stuff.  If it's only dormant stuff, maybe a Skies of Arcadia or Shenmue sequel.

Yakuza 1 & 2 HD collection and Yakuza 5 please.

I've played the import of Yakuza HD collection...you're probably better of getting the games on PS2.  I had hoped that the HD collection would eliminate or lessen loading between screens, but it doesn't.  Plus they're worth it on PS2 just to be able to play them in English (though Yakuza 1 had a horrible English dub, Yakuza 2 is the usual Japanese dub, English subs).  It's probably worth it alone to be able to play Yakuza 2 in English.  Probably my favorite Yakuza game.  I need to replay that...

I've played the import of Yakuza HD collection...you're probably better of getting the games on PS2.  I had hoped that the HD collection would eliminate or lessen loading between screens, but it doesn't.  Plus they're worth it on PS2 just to be able to play them in English (though Yakuza 1 had a horrible English dub, Yakuza 2 is the usual Japanese dub, English subs).  It's probably worth it alone to be able to play Yakuza 2 in English.  Probably my favorite Yakuza game.  I need to replay that...

I might just go ahead and try and find the PS2 versions then. The English dub wouldn't bother me as I would probably play them with Japanese voice and English subs anyway. Still, it would be nice to play them on my PS3 with HD graphics and be able to earn trophies too.