borderlands 2 heads/skin rewards from poker night help

DocWong

so as it turns out the heads and skins you get as rewards don't unlock on borderlands 2 cause of some bug or something and i was super disappointed to find that out, so im wondering if anyone has or can get the heads for axton and zero and the skin for zero and drop em' for me. i'd drop some legendary and peral weapons in return. 

here are the heads and skin i'm talking about: 

Are Y0u Still There:

BL2-Zer0-Head-Are_Y0u_Still_There.png

Are Y0u Still There:

BL2-Zer0-Skin-Are_Y0u_Still_There.png

Guy with the Gun:

BL2-Axton-Head-Guy_with_the_Gun.png

here is what I dont understand, maybe its my personal preference or maybe i just dont get it at all...I dont see the point in customizing your character in a FPS game, you dont ever see it, yes if you play with friends they can certainly see how bad ass you look, but the point would be for you to admire it while playing, you can only see your character in the menu screen, but that is it. If Borderlands were a 3rd person shooter, ID LOVE to customize the hell out of my character to admire it while kicking serious ass at the same time. maybe its just me. Hopefully someone can help you out on your quest. Im only lv 28 and dont have crap going for me at the moment. =)

here is what I dont understand, maybe its my personal preference or maybe i just dont get it at all...I dont see the point in customizing your character in a FPS game, you dont ever see it, yes if you play with friends they can certainly see how bad ass you look, but the point would be for you to admire it while playing, you can only see your character in the menu screen, but that is it. If Borderlands were a 3rd person shooter, ID LOVE to customize the hell out of my character to admire it while kicking serious ass at the same time. maybe its just me. Hopefully someone can help you out on your quest. Im only lv 28 and dont have crap going for me at the moment. =)

i only want them because they reference two of my favorite things portal and army of darkness, that's why im willing to give out multiple legendary and peral weapons in return all lvl.50 though