Sugesstions for good games

Fyndler

Ello, i'm thinking off getting some new games tomorrow, and i been looking on Watch dogs, not sure if it's any good? I like the "GTA" theme. Ea UFC, i really love fighting games, any opinions? I was also into Second son, but not sure. Is there any other games or any off the ones i mentioned that is really good? I been looking around on youtube and other game site, but decided to ask here what you people think :)

Watch dogs is not that bad, the story is decent.

Also the stealth gameplay is similar to Splinter Cell: Blacklist & Conviction.

The parkour to Assasin's Creed and pretty much this game is all ubisoft's games in one (gameplay-wise). Correct me if I'm wrong I haven't played AC a lot.

Oh and, if you like to platinum games you might have a hard time with 1-2 trophies.

Edited by TravisQuest

Watch dogs is not that bad, the story is decent.

Also the stealth gameplay is similar to Splinter Cell: Blacklist & Conviction.

The parkour to Assasin's Creed and pretty much this game is all ubisoft's games in one (gameplay-wise). Correct me if I'm wrong I haven't played AC a lot.

Oh and, if you like to platinum games you might have a hard time with 1-2 trophies.

Yeah it seems pretty good, yeah i got a feel off that to. The ubisofts game all in one kinda way. Watching some clips on youtube, and it seems kinda good. But then when i read peoples reviews i'm in doubt :P

Yeah it seems pretty good, yeah i got a feel off that to. The ubisofts game all in one kinda way. Watching some clips on youtube, and it seems kinda good. But then when i read peoples reviews i'm in doubt :P

Most people complain about the graphics, it was downgraded so it looks worse than what they showed at E3.

If you was looking for those next-gen graphics you might not want to buy it, I don't say it looks bad but nothing like it was on E3.

Most people complain about the graphics, it was downgraded so it looks worse than what they showed at E3.

If you was looking for those next-gen graphics you might not want to buy it, I don't say it looks bad but nothing like it was on E3.

Ah i see, well grapich is not that much off a focus, i rather have a good game then really good grapich :P Maybe it's worth picking up then :)

Ah i see, well grapich is not that much off a focus, i rather have a good game then really good grapich :P Maybe it's worth picking up then :)

You can wait for The Last of Us, it's coming in 25 days I think, it's a really good game.

Also, you can rent Watch Dogs first and see if you actually like it.

Edited by TravisQuest

I played Watch_Dogs and Infamous.

For Watch_Dogs, it was better than I expected to be fair and I enjoyed almost every min of it.

The graphics are "okay" not great but certainly not bad.

The only problem I have with this game is, that I didn't play it anymore after I finished it in contrast with GTA (I played that for a couple months).

Besides that, the side missions are very much the same. That can be annoying tho.

As for Infamous Second Son, I got this game with my PS4 bundle and I really liked it.

It has a good story and the graphics are just beautiful.

The only bad thing about the game is that it is a bit short (especially when you're not going to plat this game).

Another game I really enjoyed (and still enjoying) is Rayman Legends.

A buddy recommended it to me, thats the reason I bought it.

But it's really fun and feels like the old skool Raymans.

I don't know if you plat all your games but this one would definitely take some time.

The trophy "Truly awesome!"  (this one can take up to 200 days, depends on how good you are).

As for UFC, I haven't play it so I can't say anything about it :).

You can wait for The Last of Us, it's coming in 25 days I think, it's a really good game.

Also, you can rent Watch Dogs first and see if you actually like it.

Can't wait :P Need something new to play. But i sure will pick up that game to :) Well i think i will buy it :)

I played Watch_Dogs and Infamous.

For Watch_Dogs, it was better than I expected to be fair and I enjoyed almost every min of it.

The graphics are "okay" not great but certainly not bad.

The only problem I have with this game is, that I didn't play it anymore after I finished it in contrast with GTA (I played that for a couple months).

Besides that, the side missions are very much the same. That can be annoying tho.

As for Infamous Second Son, I got this game with my PS4 bundle and I really liked it.

It has a good story and the graphics are just beautiful.

The only bad thing about the game is that it is a bit short (especially when you're not going to plat this game).

Another game I really enjoyed (and still enjoying) is Rayman Legends.

A buddy recommended it to me, thats the reason I bought it.

But it's really fun and feels like the old skool Raymans.

I don't know if you plat all your games but this one would definitely take some time.

The trophy "Truly awesome!"  (this one can take up to 200 days, depends on how good you are).

As for UFC, I haven't play it so I can't say anything about it :).

Yeah watch dogs seems good, so i think it will be a buy. Infamous seems really great to, i'm going to plat as many games i can, just beeing lazy atm ;) Haha i remember rayman, i will look that one up :)

I wasn't a fan of Watch_dogs myself but my friend loves it (I admit though I'm not huge on that kind of game)

Since no one said it have you tried Wolfenstien New Order? It's great if you like old school shooters. Alot of fun and a fairley lengthy campaign for a FPS (but get it on PS4 if you do, the texture loading on ps3 is horrendous)

Edited by Anturai
  • Like 1

I wasn't a fan of Watch_dogs myself but my friend loves it (I admit though I'm not huge on that kind of game)

Since no one said it have you tried Wolfenstien New Order? It's great if you like old school shooters. Alot of fun and a fairley lengthy campaign for a FPS (but get it on PS4 if you do, the texture loading on ps3 is horrendous)

Yes, I agree, Wolfenstein is a lot of fun with a well done story. I bought it the same day I got Watch_Dogs and I'm having way more fun with Wolfenstein.

Edited by WoundedBaboon