Bayonetta 2 - Bayonetta 1 distribution explained (North America)

Lady Lilith

They've also said that they added extra content to the original game. Right now, they've only revealed special Nintendo themed costumes, but they say they added something else too.

Perhaps you haven't read my earlier posts on this game  :hmm: 

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/17182-hands-on-bayonetta-2/

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/16804-bayonetta-2-has-online-co-op-includes-digital-bayonetta-1-improved-port-from-ps3/

Edited by Lady Lilith

If you already talked about this, then what's the point of this thread? I thought you were just saying that 2 comes with the original.

If you already talked about this, then what's the point of this thread? I thought you were just saying that 2 comes with the original.

Because we're just now learning that Bayonetta 1 will come as a separate disc.  Up until now, it's been just a digital download.

• Like 1

Because we're just now learning that Bayonetta 1 will come as a separate disc.  Up until now, it's been just a digital download.

lol, oh, I thought that was obvious. They never said that the physical copy of 2 would come with a digital 1, and on the official box art it doesn't say that it's digital.

lol, oh, I thought that was obvious. They never said that the physical copy of 2 would come with a digital 1, and on the official box art it doesn't say that it's digital.

I suggest you read further on the topic of Bayonetta 1 on Wii U.  It's been said multiple times on many sites that it's digital, until now.  Why else would this story have JUST ran today? Do you get your kicks out of trying to prove people wrong and make them look stupid?

I suggest you read further on the topic of Bayonetta 1 on Wii U.  It's been said multiple times on many sites that it's digital, until now.  Why else would this story have JUST ran today? Do you get your kicks out of trying to prove people wrong and make them look stupid?

Jeez, relax. I just thought it was obvious. In the official trailer it didn't say it was going to be digital and like I said, it doesn't say digital on the official box art. Every game I've seen that comes with a digital copy of a game has said that it's digital right on the box. I was just explaining my reasoning. I wasn't trying to prove you wrong or make you look stupid. It's just what I thought.

And I don't really pay attention to gaming news sites. They sometimes make mistakes by misinterpreting things or jumping to conclusions and announcing them as fact, like in this situation.

Edited by ExHaseo

Jeez, relax. I just thought it was obvious. In the official trailer it didn't say it was going to be digital and like I said, it doesn't say digital on the official box art. Every game I've seen that comes with a digital copy of a game has said that it's digital right on the box. I was just explaining my reasoning. I wasn't trying to prove you wrong or make you look stupid. It's just what I thought.

Yeah...I probably should have tried to remain calm, I just get really annoyed when people question the news I bring here, given how much time I spent on it.  Upon thinking on it, I do see where you would think it'd be obvious, outside of Nintendo being Nintendo...When was the last time they gave out a bonus disc game? Zelda CE on Gamecube?

Sorry  :facepalm: 

Yeah...I probably should have tried to remain calm, I just get really annoyed when people question the news I bring here, given how much time I spent on it.  Upon thinking on it, I do see where you would think it'd be obvious, outside of Nintendo being Nintendo...When was the last time they gave out a bonus disc game? Zelda CE on Gamecube?

Sorry  :facepalm: 

It's cool. I've been told I can come across as a jerk because of how blunt I am, so it my have seemed like I was being a jerk, but I really don't mean to be x_x

Wow, I think you're right. I can't think of anything else. That's kind of insane.

But really, the important thing here, is that it's officially official that it's physical, so no one needs to worry about that anymore.