Character profiles trophy

I've been through each route multiple times and still can't get that trophy to unlock.  I'm guessing I need to go through and check after each time a character talks to be sure lol.  I have probably come close to that already because I did check a lot anyway.  I have made sure to read all of them at the last possible point in each route and that didn't work.  It would have helped if they had a way to check what was missed.

@Legend don't check after a character talks each time because you might lost track of what you have read. Best thing to do (which is what I did) is to leave it until you are close to the last 3 checkpoints of the ending. By this I mean that you can still access the A.O.S and TOi stuff.

Also, have you checked for the profiles in the Gag Routes? Because those also count for the trophy.

I just did the gag ones again today and actually did check after each character talked.  I've did the other routes and pretty much checked at the last possible point.  So I don't know what I'm missing.  I was wondering if some of text is ever replaced in the profile at certain points in some of the routes.  Like in the gag route some of the stuff on some profiles has like an update part at certain points but I don't know if it replaced any text or not.  I think I explained that right lol.

I got the trophy at Hinata's last chapter. The gag route character profiles definitely do not count towards the trophy.

Thanks but I'm not even close to the ending, I'm stuck on chapter 5/6

By stuck do you mean you keep dying? There may have been a Toi article that you missed. In one of the earlier chapters there's a Toi article that won't be visible unless you scroll down all the way, maybe you missed that?

I got the trophy at Hinata's last chapter. The gag route character profiles definitely do not count towards the trophy.

By stuck do you mean you keep dying? There may have been a Toi article that you missed. In one of the earlier chapters there's a Toi article that won't be visible unless you scroll down all the way, maybe you missed that?

At first I had no idea what I was doing and I just read every single article that came available so I don't think I missed anything. At the beginning of Ch. 6 Drei shows up, kills an Union and after that it's game over.

At first I had no idea what I was doing and I just read every single article that came available so I don't think I missed anything. At the beginning of Ch. 6 Drei shows up, kills an Union and after that it's game over.

Hmmm...well I know in order to get Hinata and Es's endings you need to read every Toi article prior to Chapter 6 (Making a standalone save at 5-5 is recommended as it's the jumping off point for most ending routes) All I can think of is that you missed one possibly. Check under Extras in the main menu on what Toi articles you've read up to that point.

I ended up getting it a couple hours or so after this topic.  It was almost random.  I had checked all of the character profiles in the route and no trophy popped.  I then opened each profile(even though the little symbol that shows there is new info wasn't there) a few minutes later and it just popped.

I ended up getting it a couple hours or so after this topic.  It was almost random.  I had checked all of the character profiles in the route and no trophy popped.  I then opened each profile(even though the little symbol that shows there is new info wasn't there) a few minutes later and it just popped.

I was literally about to post that. I remembered doing that actually and that's how I got mine. I realized it as I was out and literally went "OH YEAH" and my friends all thought I had a problem...