Master Of Flying (tips needed)

• 1 month later...

This was the worst trophy in the game, hands down.  Try and memorize the locations of the rings you have to fly through because I noticed that certain rings would glitch and be invisible even though the game knew they were there and counted them against you if you missed.  So if you miss too many rings, including the invisible ones, you will be forced to redo it.  However, I did notice that backing completely out of the challenge and doing something else, loading a new area or backing completely out of the game and then coming back to it tricked the games code to show all rings for the first attempt through the course.

It's been a long time since I played this, but I hope it helps!

• Like 2

The key for me on the harder courses was to get the perfect runs through each ring. You have to go through the exact center, and there is no room for error. On the last (and longest) course, a few perfect rings are the difference between getting 5 stars and getting 4.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Argghhh this trophy is ridiculous!! I don't know how it has such a high attainment level on here when it's so challenging. Got there in the end, and got my Platinum, but what a nightmare!!! My tips (for what they're worth) are try to get the longest streak values as high as possible. On most of them you really can't afford to miss a single star out. And as mentioned above, you really need to get those "Great" accuracy marks as the majority. The Ravenclaw ones are the hardest to get five stars on IMO.