Glitch, bug or unknown in-game effect?

Lady Blanc

Upon loading up my save this morning to try out the Crown of the Sunken King DLC, I discover that my character is suddenly male & balding, yet the only time I used that coffin in Things Betwixt I used it again straight away to revert my character back to female. I'm just wondering whether anyone has had this happen, since even the hairstyle changed, which shouldn't happen. Since I'm very picky about my character's appearance in games like Dark Souls II, I ended up deleting my save & lost a level 144 character.

Have you tried using the coffin again?  May be it will reset your character back to its original appearance as when you created you created your character.

Yeah, but nothing happened, the weird thing is the change occurred without the use of the coffin, it just happened as I loaded my save up.

Yeah, but nothing happened, the weird thing is the change occurred without the use of the coffin, it just happened as I loaded my save up.

What do you mean by "nothing happened"? :unsure:    I understand that the DLC automatically turned your female into a male character (yes, this may be a bug with the DLC).   My question is, if you use the coffin afterward, can you turn your male back to the female form?   If yes, my next question, will you get your original female appearance back? 

What do you mean by "nothing happened"? :unsure:    I understand that the DLC automatically turned your female into a male character (yes, this may be a bug with the DLC).   My question is, if you use the coffin afterward, can you turn your male back to the female form?   If yes, my next question, will you get your original female appearance back? 

By that I mean they stay male, I even removed their armour to check after using it again, not sure what has happened.