Resogun trophy help

luffy118

Hi, I am new to this forum so if there's anything wrong with my post, let me know.

Here is my problem, the only trophy I am missing is "I am back and I bought a friend". I am not good enough to get this trophy alone, so if there's anyone who could help me to get this trophy will be really appreciated, I could offer a little gift(could be a $20 PSN card or $20 via PayPal) for someone who could help me to get this trophy.

Anyone who could help me please send me message for detail. thank you.

Hi, I am new to this forum so if there's anything wrong with my post, let me know.

Here is my problem, the only trophy I am missing is "I am back and I bought a friend". I am not good enough to get this trophy alone, so if there's anyone who could help me to get this trophy will be really appreciated, I could offer a little gift(could be a $20 PSN card or $20 via PayPal) for someone who could help me to get this trophy.

Anyone who could help me please send me message for detail. thank you.

EDIT: Sorry. Nevermind. I didn't know it was a local co-op trophy.

Edited by skateak

I could help you out with that trophy. We can get it at the same time because I'm missing it too. Also, can you help me out with some trophies? I'm missing alot and I can't seem to find anyone that's willing to help. I'll be on at around 3 or 4 o' clock. My PSN is I_AnthonyG_I. And if you can't add me it's probably because I have my notifications set to where people can't send me friend requests. If that's the case then I'll just go ahead and add you.

Edited by I_AnthonyG_I