Future Style RIn and trophy problem

So I read that to get future Style Rin you have to play as Rin 50 times,I've played as her approxmately 60 times and I still haven't gotten it(I have the trophy for module collector tho) and secondly the trophy "Anything for you",you have to buy everything gift item(thats what I read),I think I did that but I haven't gotten the trophy.Did anyone else have this problem?

To unlock Future Style Rin you need to actually clear 50 songs, as in get at least standard score. Doesn't count if you fail or quit, which apparently is not the case for in-game character usage counter. Also, it's an extra module (originally as dlc on Vita), meaning you don't need it for Module Collector trophy to pop up.

As for the gifts trophy, make sure you buy all the cakes. I think they show up in shop once you achieve max friendship level with a character.

• Like 2

To unlock Future Style Rin you need to actually clear 50 songs, as in get at least standard score. Doesn't count if you fail or quit, which apparently is not the case for in-game character usage counter. Also, it's an extra module (originally as dlc on Vita), meaning you don't need it for Module Collector trophy to pop up.

As for the gifts trophy, make sure you buy all the cakes. I think they show up in shop once you achieve max friendship level with a character.

Oh,I don't have all the cakes so that must be the problem and I didn't know that about Future Style so I'll keep clearing songs with her until i get.Thanks for the info,it was helpful ^.^

• 5 months later...

Actually in PS3, you will be needing to unlock Rin's Future Style costume to unlock the "Module Collector" trophy. I beat the game twice and the Future Style was always the last module i got before earning the trophy. So I bet you really need it. Glitches like that happen. I actually unlocked Future Style by playing Rin 53 times... I'm guessing that it won't count if you use her in a particular song such as "Acute" . I remember playing "Acute" 3 times so the 3 in 53 must be from that song. So to be sure, you need to use her alone or with a specific song of hers.  :)

Edited by CaTofWaRxMiKu04

• 2 months later...

Actually in PS3, you will be needing to unlock Rin's Future Style costume to unlock the "Module Collector" trophy. I beat the game twice and the Future Style was always the last module i got before earning the trophy. So I bet you really need it. Glitches like that happen. I actually unlocked Future Style by playing Rin 53 times... I'm guessing that it won't count if you use her in a particular song such as "Acute" . I remember playing "Acute" 3 times so the 3 in 53 must be from that song. So to be sure, you need to use her alone or with a specific song of hers.  :)

I know this is an old thread but seeing as ive unlocked Future Style costume for Rin i still didnt get the trophy. Im also a little confused- do i actually need to *buy* the Future Style costume for her or just unlock it? 

Also for the Module Collector trophy- do i need to buy the items in the right hand column of the module menu? (head, etc, etc, etc)

I know this is an old thread but seeing as ive unlocked Future Style costume for Rin i still didnt get the trophy. Im also a little confused- do i actually need to *buy* the Future Style costume for her or just unlock it? 

Also for the Module Collector trophy- do i need to buy the items in the right hand column of the module menu? (head, etc, etc, etc)

1. Yes, you need to buy them, as you need to own them

2. No, Accessories don't count for the trophy, besides, there are some that are hard to unlock...

Also, in case Future Style isn't the only one you are missing, you get a Module for each character for passing ten songs with each character, using the same Vocaloid in multiple slots in duets or so will count as one.

Edited by Timanthon
  • Like 2

OK so im guessing since the Future Style costume is labeled "extra" means i then need to purchase all the "extra" costumes as well?? 

For passing ten songs with each character- do you remember what the module/costume is called? I may already have it as I'v completed normal, hard and dozens of other songs with different lead characters. 

I will check what i have. Thank you for helping out.  :)

You can check your Title List and see what you have been missing.

Go to Records -> Title List

Then look for these:

• Fasionable Miku
  • Adorable Rin
  • Stylish Len
  • Sexy Luka
  • Suave Kaito
  • Chic Meiko

These are the titles you needed to get the trophy, well it simply means obtaining all modules for a certain character. If you don't have some or one of it then you'll know which character you've been missing.  ;) And yes, you need to buy them for you to have them.

Hope that helps  :)

Edited by CaTofWaRxMiKu04
  • Like 2