Flash Gaming

Christopher

I think flash gaming as a whole has changed quite a bit. Honestly, many Console RPG's can barely stand up to the Mardek series, which takes a whopping 60+ hours to complete. Perhaps that's just my personal opinion.

60 hours and youre done? many ps3 rpg's can beat that.

disgaea 3 and 4, over a thousand hours worth of stuff to do, such as leveling, beating all the pirate crews, doing all post-game missions, random dungeons, collecting all the items, reaching level 9,999, unlocking all character classes, and much more!

white knight chronicles 1 and 2, the first one takes about 25 hours to beat, and the second about 40ish. the second game contains

both part 1 and part 2 (both games on 1 disc) and you cant play the second without beating the first. so around 65 hours in story, and then theres about another 1,000 hours of doing quests online, getting your guild rank up, doing all errands in towns, completing all bounties, leveling up and rebirthing, maxing out all stats

i can name more if you want.

60 hours and youre done? many ps3 rpg's can beat that.

disgaea 3 and 4, over a thousand hours worth of stuff to do, such as leveling, beating all the pirate crews, doing all post-game missions, random dungeons, collecting all the items, reaching level 9,999, unlocking all character classes, and much more!

white knight chronicles 1 and 2, the first one takes about 25 hours to beat, and the second about 40ish. the second game contains

both part 1 and part 2 (both games on 1 disc) and you cant play the second without beating the first. so around 65 hours in story, and then theres about another 1,000 hours of doing quests online, getting your guild rank up, doing all errands in towns, completing all bounties, leveling up and rebirthing, maxing out all stats

i can name more if you want.

But considering its a 60+ hour RPG that you get for free, there's not really a downside in my opinion.

But considering its a 60+ hour RPG that you get for free, there's not really a downside in my opinion.

ill admit that is pretty impressive as for a flash game, but i would still rather grind my characters levels in disgaea, collect all armor in white knight chronicles, or even get all 4 endings in Nier than play a game on the computer. i have some computer games, such as the witcher and battlefield p4f but i only played them twice for 30 minutes a session. i really dont like playing games on the computer.

you should really check out some of these games, since you can get them for pretty cheap. disgaea 3, white knight chronicles 1, and nier can all be gotten for about 20$ each and theyre totally worth it. i recommend you check them out, especially nier. nier is one of the weirdest games i have ever player, at first i hated it, but after getting the 4 endings it became my favorite game, with the most touching story i have ever experienced. (sorry for going off topic with these ps3 games)

ill admit that is pretty impressive as for a flash game, but i would still rather grind my characters levels in disgaea, collect all armor in white knight chronicles, or even get all 4 endings in Nier than play a game on the computer. i have some computer games, such as the witcher and battlefield p4f but i only played them twice for 30 minutes a session. i really dont like playing games on the computer.

you should really check out some of these games, since you can get them for pretty cheap. disgaea 3, white knight chronicles 1, and nier can all be gotten for about 20$ each and theyre totally worth it. i recommend you check them out, especially nier. nier is one of the weirdest games i have ever player, at first i hated it, but after getting the 4 endings it became my favorite game, with the most touching story i have ever experienced. (sorry for going off topic with these ps3 games)

Because god forbid there be discussion in the forums, we probably will both be banned. ;)

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll probably end up grabbing those next time I see either in the local Bargain Bin.

Because god forbid there be discussion in the forums, we probably will both be banned. ;)

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll probably end up grabbing those next time I see either in the local Bargain Bin.

you should check out videos of them first, since theyre definitely not for everyone.. at first i didnt like any of these games but they turned out to be master pieces. ive been trying to get a good deal on nier replicant (japanese version of nier) which features a younger main character, since in the american version you are the father, and in the japanese version you are the brother of yonah.

this is the american cover

421px-Nier-box-art.jpg

and this is the japanese cover

Nier_Replicant_Cover.png

the character is different and this changes the story a tiny bit, but its mostly about the same thing. nier gestalt (american version) is actually the xbox version of the japanese game. so in japan you get the father on xbox and the brother on ps3. pretty neat in my opinion :)

oh and, this is the japanese box art of the xbox version of the game.

niergestalt.jpg

• 1 month later...

Robot Unicorn Attack! :wub: so addictive

I used to like the Orisinal: Morning Sunshine website with all its cute little flash games, quite relaxing and they pass the time

But i rarely play flash games, only if i'm bored on my laptop, which actually translates to, procrastinating from work i really should be doing