Can I continue All that gltters on ROS ?

There's a probability that once you hit 5 million and load the original Diablo 3 up and pick up more gold it could pop because the internal counter would be past 5 million.

If i go on RoS will the 5 mil gold trophy keep stacking  for the d3 trophy o.O

Hi, from what I can tell, the answer is no :(

The trophies are separate and so you can't collect the obscene amounts of gold in RoS and have it unlock "All that glitters"...

I will try what Yadilie said as I have almost 10 million in RoS now (like I said, obscene amounts of gold), but I tried that whole "internal counter" thing with characters exp, and it didn't seem to work... maybe someone could prove me wrong.

Hope it helps :)

Doesn't work sadly. I'm keeping my Barbarian alive on the D3 servers, i'll keep grinding out the 5 mill trophy and then transfer him over later. By the time I get it over to ROS, i'll have a massive amount of extra Paragon points to spend and only 10 levels to get for a level 70 to contribute to the level 70 in all classes trophy.

hmm i see, thanks for the replies.

How about bringing characters to 60, if i have 5 60 characters and just bring em to 70 on ROS, will i get the trophy for leveling all characters to 70 ? 

Yes, I bought my lvl 60 wizard across and levelled her to 70 and got the trophy for getting one to lvl 70.

Works for hardcore too, glad I didnt delete my lvl 30 hc wiz now :3

You will have to play crusader from lvl 1 though.

Edited by Neko_Otaku_Guy
  • Like 1