Please leave your glitched Alien Operations here...

GTAJJ

INFO UPDATE: I have notified Bossa Studios with the information and they are working on a patch to rectify this ASAP.

I need to know for the trophy guide (and help provide info to Bossa Games) in which Alien Operations that you have completed and if you have completed more than 3.

Completed

- Gavichal

- Pewdsball

- Gobbleshaft

Send feedback on what operations work and don't work for you to [email protected]

Edited by GTAJJ

I thought it was only glitched in the US version, and that all operations were doable in the uk version. I've completed all 6 alien operations but the trophy is still glitched and doesn't pop. The other 2 trophies do however. Pretty sure they don't in the US..

I thought it was only glitched in the US version, and that all operations were doable in the uk version. I've completed all 6 alien operations but the trophy is still glitched and doesn't pop. The other 2 trophies do however. Pretty sure they don't in the US..

I've had reports of U.S having problems but I'm from England and unable to do 3 of the 6 no matter how they are done... just like the old version.

I've had reports of U.S having problems but I'm from England and unable to do 3 of the 6 no matter how they are done... just like the old version.

Don't know then tbh, can you get the other two trophies now? Presumably they'll create another patch so hopefully you can get them then. 

Don't know then tbh, can you get the other two trophies now? Presumably they'll create another patch so hopefully you can get them then. 

Yes, I have the other 2 trophies, popped straight away. It was going fine until the operation reverted back to not registering my completion. I've already e-mailed them and tweeted them so they know about the issues already. The QA guys are sorting it out.

Edited by GTAJJ