Difference between asian and na version

I recently saw an youtube video of the asian version, aka chinese version, and noticed some differences to the digital us version: the map points on the hollow area map are connected by lines, and the area map has labels near the exits indication the name of the are the exit connects to. Also, on the map, you can see the line of sight of the main character and monsters.

Are these really different from the na release? or am I just too stupid to figure out the options to enable the feature. Let me know.

I recently saw an youtube video of the asian version, aka chinese version

Just to be clear and no offense, but the Chinese version is not the only Asia region version. I have the Japanese version myself.

That aside, because I have the JP version, I could go and make sure myself. Of course, that could take until I go back to it. Though I would agree that there would be slight design differences between the versions.

To my knowledge those features were added in a later patch in JP (1.05? 1.03??). If you are curious, I can go look for it on the JP wiki to be sure. I believe we are getting a similar patch (hopefully) that will implement those features as well as extra areas/bosses/gear/raise level cap/etc. on the 23rd of September in NA.