Driveclub news

kidhero99

DsDoncL.pngLQOukhY.pngqbvVq0K.pngGcAlTMc.png

Fantastic news, I was honestly expecting more than double that considering the detail on the environment and all the cars. I have good Internet and if it's priced reasonably I met get the Digital considering UK physical pricing is stupid, although I'm not hopeful digital pricing will be much better.

And if anyone has concerns about loading times, he addressed that too.

No more delays ;)
kNqvVCd.png

There will also be a Season Pass available for €24.99 so that you can pre-order the DLC packs and get a huge saving. In fact, it works out that with the Season Pass you’ll save more than 60% on the cost of purchasing these packs individually, as the total value of the packs will be €75.84 (based on regular price on PlayStation Store).

15012015800_ff4f418d71_k.jpg

Will you be able to get the platinum trophy if you download the ps plus edition or am I totally missing the point on this one?

the last i heard was at the end of the latest Playstation Access interview with DriveClub the interviewer asked at the end and he said "uhh yess, it will just take longer" but who knows at this point. Guess we will find out when trophy list is out.

Either way my physical is pre-ordered :D

Edited by STRANGEgenius

the last i heard was at the end of the latest Playstation Access interview with DriveClub the interviewer asked at the end and he said "uhh yess, it will just take longer" but who knows at this point. Guess we will find out when trophy list is out.

Either way my physical is pre-ordered :D

Okay, thanks for the reply :)

• Like 1

lars_bru, on 14 Sept 2014 - 16:14, said:snapback.png

Will you be able to get the platinum trophy if you download the ps plus edition or am I totally missing the point on this one?

According to DualSchockers:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/09/14/ps4-exclusive-driveclubs-quickest-load-time-is-5-seconds-new-info-about-trophies-and-more/

There’s one “main” trophy list (including the platinum trophy, as we already knew) which is common to both the PlayStation Plus version of the game and the full version, and then there’s an “extra trophy set” exclusive for full game owners.

I'm excited for Driveclub, and I normally don't get excited for racing games.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/09/14/ps4-exclusive-driveclubs-quickest-load-time-is-5-seconds-new-info-about-trophies-and-more/

There’s one “main” trophy list (including the platinum trophy, as we already knew) which is common to both the PlayStation Plus version of the game and the full version, and then there’s an “extra trophy set” exclusive for full game owners.

hopefully another platinum :P lol

Mmm... Interesting after all that money spent in development, EVO needs to find ways to make people want to upgrade from free in order to not have Sony shut em down this time.

From Rushy's twitter:

10650042_894153840614789_874446054504551
10710816_894153837281456_210494503752125

15099056119_c58fc29c28_z.jpg

15099255398_92089a2e61_z.jpgFirst up is the Glacier White PS4 bundle* with an RRP of €439.99. It includes the following:
  • DRIVECLUB
  • Glacier White PS4 Console
  • Glacier White Dualshock 4

Secondly, is the PS4 Player Edition bundle** with an RRP of €499.99. It includes the following:

• DRIVECLUB
  • Black PlayStation 4 Console
  • 2x DualShock 4
  • PlayStation Camera
Edited by kidhero99