easy/hard class/role for ps3 users ?

I made a conjuer thinking on making a white mage, I have ALOT of mmo experience on PC mainyl as healer and dps.

If anyone has experience, mainly raids and binding coil.

In the end game mostly, is there any role that is "too hard" to play well on ps3, be it healer or tank or dps.

Reason I ask is im only  a 15 conjuer atm, if tank or dps is easier in the end game, maybe i can swap to paladin, or just make a new dps class instead.

Normally I would play anything, i just dont want the ps3 controls being the reason I wipe in the end game

I actually own the ps3 version of the game. 

Playing with a controller wouldn't hinder gameplay a bit. 

It just takes getting some use to because you have to cycle through commands such as R1 + O and then selecting a command for example R2 + O unlike you probably have to click in the pc version or macros

Just memorize the commands and where you put them. It sort of essential later on for rotations and to know what skill to use next.

For example:

post-39845-0-81982800-1378755353_thumb.jpg

(Just click on the pic to see a ps3 hotbar. Ignore Names.)

I know this pic is old but it shows how the ps3 controls plays.

Simpler yes but it requires you to switch sets of commands as you can see considering all your skill won't fit onscreen.

Typically for me DPS is easier to play with my controller but that shouldn't hinder you from playing the class you want to play as.

I consider healer hard.. if you don't have a keyboard, if you do, use it and use the F keys to select your party members, the targeting system is maybe the worst thing about the PS controls.  Also, if the attack is not instant and does not allow you to move when doing it, it will be interrupted so heals are not cast in that case.