1000 rounds trophy glitched

cryax

Argh ive just wasted 5 hours of my time to find that this stupid trophy is glitched and that it is advised to back up your save after I complete my 1000 rounds. So now ive given up on this game for good, anyone else have this problem?

Edited by cryax

Pretty much everyone has this problem. They've been saying for months that they are bringing a patch that specifically addresses this trophy and also the 20000 trophy.

follow their dev diary

http://towerfall.tumblr.com

Some people say they have had success in deleting their game save and starting again. I have over 8000 games played so I don't plan on giving up all my stats and competition to possibly have a 1 in 1000 chance of this trophy not glitching for me again. I'm just going to wait.

Send the dev a message and ask them when they are patching it?

• 2 months later...

I got the trophy without a hitch right on my 1000th versus match. I think it's just a bad choice of words in the trophy description, because I had well over 1000 rounds when I hit the 1000th match and the trophy popped.

I actually did this in about an hour by just starting a match and hitting Options and quitting as soon as the match started up. Like, before even the "ROUND 1" popped up. It actually counts as a match/round. Takes about 4 seconds per match. If someone could give this a try and confirm my findings, that would make this a whole lot easier on a lot of you :)

• 1 year later...