1 MILLION CONTRACT DOLLARS

TurtlePM

1 hour ago, ConAir said:

Sorry to hear about that. I'm guessing you don't have the Playstation Plus version? 

No =( I have the Ultimate Stealth Triple Pack disc that includes Thief and Deus Ex on the same disc. 

I think Square Enix may have compressed the data differently and caused corruption, coz the back of my box says 4144MB required for installation for all 3 games (doesn't separate them into 3 so no idea how much each game requires)

I own Thief separately coz I have the steelbook version of it, the paper box on my steelbook says it requires 5GB for installation. How can all 3 games only require 4144MB yet Thief alone requires 5GB??? The DLC from the steelbook pack is only about 100MB iirc.. Or something had to have been removed, I hope it wasn't Contracts related but I'm afraid something from Contracts may have been what it was deleted. Usually when there's a discrepancy like that I always thought they probably used a lower resolution for credit scenes or whatever. 

1 hour ago, Gwendly said:

Have you tried starting the campaign yet? If I recall correctly I had to start the campaign before any of the tricks worked. I was able to get contract trophies , friends trophies etc but was stuck at $0 until after the first mission iirc then after that contracts started registring I think?

Ya I started the campaign last night, rescued the kid, went back to Contracts and its still $0 lol

1 hour ago, Shadiochao said:

I had the $0 problem. I turned my PS3 off and on, and downloaded the contract pass from the store before going back on the game. One of those things fixed it.

I live in the US & have a US acct & NTSC disc, afaik, North America was one of the regions that did not require the Contract Pass for the version published here therefore it's not available in our PSN store =( but other regions have it in their store. 

Edit: wowzers! I was ready to bust out a few more hours today to do more moneyless Contracts and annoy friends to send me their Contracts again...upon loading up Contracts, about 2 seconds after getting online, my bank went from 0 to $75k. :D 

Only thing I did differently today was I didn't log into PSN until I loaded up Contracts where the game forces u to log in. Yesterday I was already online when I went into Contracts. I was online the whole time I deleted & reinstalled the patch & restarted the game yesterday. 

Edited by oOMementoMoriOo

17 hours ago, oOMementoMoriOo said:

No =( I have the Ultimate Stealth Triple Pack disc that includes Thief and Deus Ex on the same disc. 

I think Square Enix may have compressed the data differently and caused corruption, coz the back of my box says 4144MB required for installation for all 3 games (doesn't separate them into 3 so no idea how much each game requires)

I own Thief separately coz I have the steelbook version of it, the paper box on my steelbook says it requires 5GB for installation. How can all 3 games only require 4144MB yet Thief alone requires 5GB??? The DLC from the steelbook pack is only about 100MB iirc.. Or something had to have been removed, I hope it wasn't Contracts related but I'm afraid something from Contracts may have been what it was deleted. Usually when there's a discrepancy like that I always thought they probably used a lower resolution for credit scenes or whatever. 

Ya I started the campaign last night, rescued the kid, went back to Contracts and its still $0 lol

I live in the US & have a US acct & NTSC disc, afaik, North America was one of the regions that did not require the Contract Pass for the version published here therefore it's not available in our PSN store =( but other regions have it in their store. 

Edit: wowzers! I was ready to bust out a few more hours today to do more moneyless Contracts and annoy friends to send me their Contracts again...upon loading up Contracts, about 2 seconds after getting online, my bank went from 0 to $75k. :D 

Only thing I did differently today was I didn't log into PSN until I loaded up Contracts where the game forces u to log in. Yesterday I was already online when I went into Contracts. I was online the whole time I deleted & reinstalled the patch & restarted the game yesterday. 

cool