Organinzing Games?

Panwise

So I have seen profiles where people have a series of games they've played organized in succession to the others. I was just wondering, is it possible to order your games within your profile like this, WITHOUT having to earn a trophie or something for PSNProfiles to move it where you want it? Like, if you plat Bioshock, then plat destiny, THEN plat Bioshock 2, Is there a way to put both bioshock games next to each other? I ask because if you have all the trophies including the dlc ones, how can it be moved, right??

If you view a profile with the games set to Alphabetical order then every profile you view after that will be in alphabetical order as this site remembers that setting. It'll change when you set the order to Last Played or Percentage and will continue to remember the new setting each time you change it.

If you view a profile with the games set to Alphabetical order then every profile you view after that will be in alphabetical order as this site remembers that setting. It'll change when you set the order to Last Played or Percentage and will continue to remember the new setting each time you change it.

nerd ^^

• Like 1

Okay, Thanks. Also, If I set my profile to "alphabetical", And another user views my profile when they have "last played" setting on their profile, will they see my setting, or their settings? You said that your own settings carry over to other profiles, so just wondering because I think each users settings should be seen, despite a visitors setting.

Okay, Thanks. Also, If I set my profile to "alphabetical", And another user views my profile when they have "last played" setting on their profile, will they see my setting, or their settings? You said that your own settings carry over to other profiles, so just wondering because I think each users settings should be seen, despite a visitors setting.

They will see your profile depending on what setting they've chosen, so in that example it will be "Last Played". To be honest, I don't know why that setting is saved. Pretty much every other one reverts to the default.

nerd ^^

Damn d00d. Stop calling me out like that. I've been trying to keep my nerdism mostly under wraps until I know humanity can handle it. :P