Cryogenic Slumber Party achievment

Trollinisfun

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, now I'm traumatised :( You're not going to believe this...

I completed the achievement on solo and unlocked the death machine as the reward for completing it JUST AS I DIED!!! This means I didn't get the trophy because I guess it didn't have time to pop :angry:

Oh wow this is probably the most horrific moment from collecting trophies ever!

EDIT: Did it again solo and managed to stay alive this time for the trophy to pop - note to others there is quite a delay before it pops for some reason?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ok, now I'm traumatised :( You're not going to believe this...

I completed the achievement on solo and unlocked the death machine as the reward for completing it JUST AS I DIED!!! This means I didn't get the trophy because I guess it didn't have time to pop :angry:

Oh wow this is probably the most horrific moment from collecting trophies ever!

EDIT: Did it again solo and managed to stay alive this time for the trophy to pop - note to others there is quite a delay before it pops for some reason?

Do you know if I HAVE to use the upgraded ray gun to shoot the stone off of the antenna, or is it possible to use the upgraded ray gun as well?

Nice, I enjoyed the zombies trophies....actually I lie - they were the most frustrating trophies EVER :shakefist:

Although you really feel a sense of accomplishment when you get them :P

Cant wait for blops2 zombies B)

I TOTALLY agree! They are SOO annoying sometimes, but they give you such a sense of accomplishment that its kind of strange! lol Also, I am looking forward to BLOPS2 zombies as well! :D Good (rage-inducing) times :D

• 4 months later...