[Game] Number = Platinum

DarknessKey92

+Yes the Name is Dumb, I couldn't figure out A Short name that explains it so well & I'm not even sure if this game exists or not Already.

Anyway how this game is played is like this:

Let's Say the Person Above you Posted 14, then you'll have to(if you meet the required amount needed) post your 14th :platinum: earned.

Once done, leave the next number for whoever is next.

If it helps, the link below is filtered by only "Platinums & earned by Date"; so simply Replace the "User ID" on this Link Below with yours, and try to find your :platinum: .

https://psnprofiles.com/DarknessKey92/log?order=date&type=platinum&dir=desc#content

^ I Advice "Right-Clicking" this & Scrolling to "Open Link in New Tab"

After Checking A User who has over 100 Platinums, it seams each Page Keeps track of 30  :platinum: s.

This Game has A Varying Difficulty based on "The Above Person's Asked Number & your Total :platinum: Count"...But Many of us Are under the 20s Range so it might not be too hard.

If you can't Meet the Requirement, simply type something like "I Don't have that Many" & give the next Number to match(This is To help Progress the game). 

Also please no ridiculous numbers like 1,000 or 999, it has to be A Due-able number(Aside from the Cheaters, Not even Roughdawg4 has that many  :platinum:)

Here's An Example of how the game will go:

:platinum: #23

S1cd51c.png 1S5eab99.png Guacamelee! Platinum trophy

"I Don't have that Many"

22  <--- Gonna Start the game with this 1.

Edited by DarknessKey92

There's a similar game already in the forums:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/13070-random-platinum-game/

Took Me A While to Understand the Dynamic of the Game, but I guess it Somehow turned out Similar....Although I'd Advice for A way to Avoid "High Number Jams" to make that game More User Friendly.

Right now it Looks Jammed on 60.

Also Seams to Ask for A  :platinum: for Both "the Number to Link" & "The Number to Leave".

Don't know If I should Lock or not over those Similarities ._,

I'll just leave that Decision to the Mods, I guess.

I Don't Mind it Getting Locked, Just Pretty Confused.

Edited by DarknessKey92

Took Me A While to Understand the Dynamic of the Game, but I guess it Somehow turned out Similar....Although I'd Advice for A way to Avoid "High Number Jams" to make that game More User Friendly.

Right now it Looks Jammed on 60.

Also Seams to Ask for A  :platinum: for Both "the Number to Link" & "The Number to Leave".

Don't know If I should Lock or not over those Similarities ._,

I'll just leave that Decision to the Mods, I guess.

That's literally the only difference between the two games, the number that is passed on in the other one has the person's own platinum attached to it. That alone should avoid the "High number jams" as the person passing the number on needs to have actually earned that many platinums for the number they're passing on. I'm not sure why it's stuck on 60 though as the game has had higher numbers before. I guess people just lost interest in the game.

As to whether to lock the thread or not, that's up to you or the mods to decide. The two games aren't exactly the same, but might be similar enough to warrant a lock. I just felt it was worth pointing out the other thread.

Edited by Stevieboy

That's literally the only difference between the two games, the number that is passed on in the other one has the person's own platinum attached to it. That alone should avoid the "High number jams" as the person passing the number on needs to have actually earned that many platinums for the number they're passing on. I'm not sure why it's stuck on 60 though as the game has had higher numbers before. I guess people just lost interest in the game.

As to whether to lock the thread or not, that's up to you or the mods to decide. The two games aren't exactly the same, but might be similar enough to warrant a lock. I just felt it was worth pointing out the other thread.

Since People, Are kinda Confused over this just "Walking in & out".....I guess it's Wise to just Save Everyone the Trouble & Lock it Already.