Problems with "T-Bone: Negative Eugenics"-Trophy

Mint-x-Tea

hey folks,

i have troubles getting this trophy.

i watched a couple of YT videos and it seems like the easiest way to get this is during you download a file and alert the enemies and blow up the car they arrive with.

is it only me or why do arrive only quite good armored enemies that wont die when the car explodes?

when i blew up a car and all 4 enemies still sat in there, i didnt get the reward for killing all but only for blowing up the car.. do i have to wait until everybody went out of the car?

did somebody try to place some explosives on the ground and blew them up with the RC car?

there were some good parts in the story-line where i could have done it but i already finished the story before getting the explosive for eugene..

any tips?

thanks !

I advise you should go to Pawnee, there is this big place owerhanging a lake. Personnally, I got the trophy while doing one of these missions where you need to take down a few thugs. Hide behind a wall or corner, set the RC car and move ahead. Then stop and kill one of the guys using your silent pistol. Usually, another guy should come and find the dead body. So he's very likely to alert his pals and they will start looking for you. At this very specific point, you should make a lot of noise either by killing another thug or launching a grenade. They will eventually spot you. Wait a bit until they all gather together and then is your time to blow them all up with your special gadget! The RC car's explosion is massive it can easily beat the hell out of any armored guy. You don't need other explosives! 

I managed to do this in the mission where u protect Frewer under the motorway with the camera turrets,

basically have to get close to where the 1st car stops and blow them up as they are leaving it.

its not an armoured vehicle and the car explosion will kill all 4 of them no problems. 

u can also kill yourself as many times as needed until you get it

Edited by L33N3WB3
  • Like 1

The RC car's explosion is massive it can easily beat the hell out of any armored guy. You don't need other explosives! 

it seems, for me, that the explosion does not have such a massive effect. when i blow the RC up right beside an light armored enemy, it does not kill him..

I managed to do this in the mission where u protect Frewer under the motorway with the camera turrets,

basically have to get close to where the car stops and blow them up as they are leaving it.

its not an armoured vehicle and the car explosion will kill all 4 of them no problems. 

sadly i already finished all the story missions and cant repeat them ~.~

it seems, for me, that the explosion does not have such a massive effect. when i blow the RC up right beside an light armored enemy, it does not kill him..

sadly i already finished all the story missions and cant repeat them ~.~

Ouch that sounds bad man. I'm wondering... Have you ever tried to stick a bomb right on the RC Car? (I don't even know if you can do that). At some point, this trophy is quite random finally... Maybe you should start the story again and play the chapter L33N3WB3 is recommanding! 

thanks for all the advises.

i finally managed to blow up a group of 4 w/o any tactics ...

this trophy made me almost hate this DLC.. :huh:

edit: in case you are interested: it does not work if you plant any other explosive on the RC or if you throw the explosives on the ground and start a chain reaction with the RC explosion, both does not count for the trophy.

Edited by Alexi-Sama