Importing question

hey so I live in Australia and this game aint out yet so I was thinking about importing it early (hopefully getting the teddy bop bag and the tarot cards too!) I was just wondering if I buy the American version, will it be compatible with the Australian  ultimax dlc when it releases? I heard it was region-free (dunno what that means) but I still wanna get the dlc when they come out in Australia...

god I hope this makes sense

While games are usually region free, DLC is not. You'd have to create an US account to get the DLC.

edit: You'll be able to play the US disc with the US DLC on your main Australian account and get all the trophies.

Edited by soniq
  • Like 1

hey so I live in Australia and this game aint out yet so I was thinking about importing it early (hopefully getting the teddy bop bag and the tarot cards too!) I was just wondering if I buy the American version, will it be compatible with the Australian  ultimax dlc when it releases? I heard it was region-free (dunno what that means) but I still wanna get the dlc when they come out in Australia...

god I hope this makes sense

Region free = Compatible with any region's console.

If you do import you'll want to also create a secondary US account and get some US PSN codes as DLC is region locked to the game not the console as in US DLC only works with US games, Japanese DLC with Japanese games and so forth this however does not mean you can't download games off the US store but in that instance only one can be purchased but incompatible with a non-US console(the original Persona 4 Arena).

• Like 1