My Profile is Inacurate. PLEASE HELP

I've just joined this site and it's stating that I don't own Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

I do own this game and I have 8 trophies for it at the time of writing this.  I want to join a boosting session coming up tomorrow and since this site says I don't own the game I can't join the session.

My profile also states that I have played 25 games, even though my PS3 shows 28 trophy columns.  This profile also shows that I have 932 trophies even though my PS3 profile shows that I have 1025 trophies.

Even after syncing with the servers, double checking that no trophies are hidden, and udating my profile on this site, nothing has changed.

This site states that I have 17 Platinum trophies, 51 Gold, 184 Silver, and 680 Bronze.  In reality I do have 17 Platinum, but I actually have 52 Gold, 206 Silver and 750 Bronze.

None of my trophies for Resistance 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, or Assassin's Creed Brotherhood have been tallied on this site, while they are all currently on my account.

Is there any way to fix this?  I just want to be able to join Boosting sessions ASAP.

Thank you for your time.