Any conformation In getting Rank 5 Faster?

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't actually gotten to level 5 with any of the girls yet (although Asuna is really close atm), but it seems like this is something you just need to be kind of mindful about as you're doing other things.

I try to sit and chat with a couple of them for a while (at the restaurant table usually) when I get kind of tired of grinding through the Hollow area or progressing through the story. Partnering with them in battle (to praise) is actually quite useful - I'm pretty sure it's overall slower than just talking with them, but considering how much fighting there is to do in this game, praising them does contribute to a decent amount of progress in the long run. Just keep someone you need to work on with you, and make sure to praise as much as possible, and pay attention to when they request something (the chat bubble in the upper left); if you complete the request (like switching, using a sword skill, stunning, etc.), the friendship bar goes up. 

To answer your questions though, yes to the first for sure, but it's a small increase (anytime you see the orange note looking things, that's an increase). To your second question, well I'm not sure what you mean by "talking normally" but whenever you see that message about "gaining a step in the relationship" I think that should mean it did go up, even if it's by virtually nothing.

Long story short - it's going to be slow pretty much no matter what I think. Although I do think it was intended to be completed as you're doing other things, and not to be done in one sitting. 

Take them to kirito's room and when you come in the room they alway's want to talk. Then most of the time you can get the bar full. So you can quick get them to level 5. When it's level 5 go down stairs. Do bridal carry and walk up stairs.

Take them to kirito's room and when you come in the room they alway's want to talk. Then most of the time you can get the bar full. So you can quick get them to level 5. When it's level 5 go down stairs. Do bridal carry and walk up stairs.

^This.

No more efficient way was found so far.

Even though you can try a bridal carry right after reaching affection 3, it's better to put them on affection 5 before attempting to do a bridal carry.

And by the way, try to avoid being seen, otherwise, heroine may lose affection.

Talking normally is a REALLY slow way. If you want to talk, wait for yellow bubble to appear.