DHLRG.gif

I1ho4.gif
Gt92N.png
I1ho4.gif

RdwG4.png

I1ho4.gif
rCeNw.png
I1ho4.gif

The name is Muneeb....20 years old....from New York....I've been playing videogames for over a decade now....I'm not really into FPS games but more into RPG....I used to play a lot of FPS and I'm actually really good at it....it's just not me anymore though....I'm a major fan of the Unreal Tournament, Assassin's Creed, and Final Fantasy series....and yes UT is the only FPS I enjoy.... tongue.gif ....unfortunately being a civil engineering major screws me over big time cause that means I'm either at school....work....or doing schoolwork....hence the lack of too many Platinum's....though my fiance always supports me playing as long as I give my studies and her enough time so that's awesome....I will continue to update this thread as I get more trophies..... smile.gif

cmgravekeeper.png

I1ho4.gif
Z1Rgn.png
I1ho4.gif

platinum.pngTotal Platinums: 9/10platinum.png
gold.pngTotal Trophies: 620/1000gold.png
button-ps.pngPSN Level: 11/12button-ps.png

I'm confident with my Platinum and PSN level goal....though I have doubts I'll reach the total trophies goal....we'll see though.....

I1ho4.gif
8OttI.png
I1ho4.gif

XfSoN.png

PGJpu.png
Unreal Tournament III
Unreal!
(100%)platinum.png1gold.png3silver.png8bronze.png36
05/16/2010 11:27 PM
Rarity: 16.40% Rating: 9/10 Difficulty: 8.5/10

This was my first Platinum ever as well as the first game I ever played on the PS3....definately brings back good memories of playing the original Unreal Tournament on the PC with friends online....this game is actually really fun....the only downside is the lack of people playing it....I would say this is the only FPS I actually enjoy playing....the Platinum wasn't too bad for me actually though it took a while to get some of the trophies....the trophy that took me the longest was Fear the Reaper....it was the last trophy where I had to beat Akasha on Insane....I was almost going to boost this but I beat her myself eventually....definately my most proud Platinum.....

I1ho4.gif

0GbwM.png

tcG6b.png
X-Blades
Platinum
(100%)platinum.png1gold.png4silver.png11bronze.png22
05/17/2010 10:43 PM
Rarity: 42.63% Rating: 4/10 Difficulty: 3/10

Most people hate this game....though to be honest....I thought this game was ok....not great....but ok....it was playable....some of the bosses were annoying but in the end this game wasn't as bad as a lot of other games out there....then again it was the second game I played on the PS3 so that might have decreased my expectations....the Platinum for this was definately a piece of cake.....

I1ho4.gif

qQxqM.png

zhIpI.png
Terminator Salvation
Determinated
(100%)platinum.png1gold.png11silver.png0bronze.png0
05/23/2010 11:58 PM
Rarity: 85.61% Rating: 4.5/10 Difficulty: 3/10

Like 99% of the people who have this Platinum....I played this game simply for all the gold trophies and the Platinum....the game itself wasn't actually terrible....though there were a good amount of bugs and the game was way too short....my easiest Platinum to date.....

I1ho4.gif

PMvuy.png

pILqe.png
The Saboteur

Complete all other trophies
(100%)platinum.png1gold.png2silver.png11bronze.png32
11/25/2010 7:22 PM
Rarity: 40.04% Rating: 8.5/10 Difficulty: 5/10

As soon as I played this game....I was in love with it....the black and white scenery in the beginning was extremely creative and all the freeplay missions were actually fun to do with an exception of a few hard to reach ones....spent about 50 hours on this game and enjoyed every minute of it....a decent Platinum for a pretty good game.....

I1ho4.gif

9JVJI.png

35Mvk.png
Assassin's Creed II
Master Assassin
(100%)platinum.png1gold.png1silver.png15bronze.png34
01/21/2011 3:55 PM
Rarity: 69.04% Rating: 10/10 Difficulty: 4/10

This game was a great improvement upon the last....the plot was amazing....I loved the cities as well as all the extra things available in the game to do....this game is one of those games that makes a collection of PS3 games complete....definately enjoyed this game....the combat system in this was a little annoying but despite that everything else made up for it....a fairly easy Platinum.....

I1ho4.gif

MwqCm.png

nnPrn.png
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Julius Caesar
(84%)platinum.png1gold.png1silver.png15bronze.png34
02/17/2011 12:32 PM
Rarity: 14.71% Rating: 10/10 Difficulty: 6/10

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is like the continuation of it's former in the series....but so much better....the graphics as well as extra things to do in the game were an great improvement....the greatest improvement was the combat system....where it was much easier to kill one person to another....similar to Batman: Arkham Asylum....the one thing I disliked about this game was the terrain....I hated all the highlands....finally....this is THE BEST multiplayer game I've ever played....some people get annoyed with it or don't like it....but I simply love it....with a win ratio of about .25 and an average of atleast 3000 points per game....I would say I'm definately one of the better players online and I would continue to play this game online without trophies....a beautiful Platinum to add to my growing collection.....

Boosting Credits

bronze.pngStrong Closerbronze.png

• LSK1985
  • mungopark77

bronze.pngRole Modelbronze.png

• Blablub18
  • LSK1985
  • mungopark77

bronze.pngAbstergo Employee of the Monthbronze.png

• Blablub18 (Intercepted, Triple Escape)
  • LSK1985 (Intercepted, Triple Escape)
  • mungopark77 (Intercepted, Triple Escape)
  • Simpo64 (Extreme Variety)
  • DeliberatedBass (Extreme Variety)

Unfortunately I would have earned Role Model, Strong Closer, and the Intercepted Bonus myself had I not boosted as early as I did....the only two things I ended up really needing boosting for were Triple Escape and Extreme Variety.....

Trophies Needed

bronze.pngStrong-Armbronze.png

bronze.pngHigh Rollerbronze.png

bronze.pngAirstrikebronze.png

bronze.pngSpecial Deliverybronze.png

bronze.pngGrand Theft Dressagebronze.png

bronze.pngGoing Upbronze.png

bronze.pngEasy Come, Easy Gobronze.png

silver.pngil Principesilver.png

silver.pngGPSsilver.png

silver.pngClowning Aroundsilver.png

I1ho4.gif

uqaMG.png

jxlc9.png
Final Fantasy XIII

Ultimate Hero
(100%)platinum.png1gold.png5silver.png9bronze.png21
3/16/2011 1:50 PM
Rarity: 22.72% Rating: 9/10 Difficulty: 6/10

Final Fantasy is one of my most favorite series so it's only natural I'd buy this game....this game is the only game I've bought at $60 dollars brand new....after playing this game I must say there were a lot of good things but bad things as well....at first what stunned me the most were the graphics....this game is beautiful and almost no game can compare when it comes to graphics....on top of that the story was really amazing....yeah it started a bit slow and you had to read stuff to understand as you went along but other then that it was an amazing story and I really can't wait for the sequel.....

The bad side to this game is that it's too linear and while the battle system is really cool....I end up pressing the X button most of the time....so it did get a little boring so I eventually took a break from this game when I first started....and then took another break when going for the Treasure Hunter trophy....the Platinum was not hard for this game and neither was the L'Cie Paragon....unless you saved everything till the end cause I had all my L'Cie Missions with 5 Stars except two when I finished the game....I intended this game to be my 4th Platinum but it's my 7th unfortunately....a really amazing game and a Platinum that was truely worth it and will be one of the gems of my growing Platinum collection.....

I1ho4.gif

BeNUv.png

w9huk.png
Tomb Raider: Legend

Master of Tomb Raider: Legend
(100%)platinum.png1gold.png3silver.png14bronze.png24
4/5/2011 11:45 PM
Rarity: 30.79% Rating: 7/10 Difficulty: 4/10

I1ho4.gif

O4vAg.png

ow4oV.png
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Platinum Trophy
(89%)platinum.png1gold.png3silver.png3bronze.png47
04/20/2011 7:34 PM
Rarity: 31.15% Rating: 7/10 Difficulty: 5/10

Trophies Needed

silver.pngWhat can possibly go wrong?silver.png

bronze.pngStunning!bronze.png

bronze.pngFour Birds, One Stonebronze.png

silver.pngUltimate Pork Roast Recipesilver.png

silver.pngDinner Datesilver.png

I1ho4.gif
prybT.png
I1ho4.gif

Q7xir.png
Tekken 6
(68%)gold.png1silver.png4bronze.png34
Rating: 7/10

This game was really fun and I was thankful at how easy the online trophies were....I got stuck at Jinn in the end temporarily stopped playing the game....I plan to come back to this eventually.....

Trophies Needed

platinum.pngTekken Fanaticplatinum.png

silver.pngWhat a Nightmaresilver.png

silver.pngWooden Warriorsilver.png

silver.pngEastern Explorersilver.png

silver.pngItem Connoisseursilver.png

silver.pngTreasure Mastersilver.png

silver.pngScenario Expertsilver.png

bronze.pngUpgraded Assistantbronze.png

bronze.pngArcane Addictbronze.png

gold.pngGallery Completionistgold.png

silver.pngMachine Crushersilver.png

BMOBF.jpg
Resonance of Fate
(38%)gold.png0silver.png0bronze.png26
Rating: 9/10

I've started playing this game and it's really addicitng....steep curve but definately fun....

Trophies Needed

platinum.pngPlatinum Trophyplatinum.png

bronze.pngHundred Plus Clubbronze.png

bronze.pngResonance Miserbronze.png

bronze.pngProfessional Hunterbronze.png

bronze.pngMaterial Collectorbronze.png

bronze.pngThousand Pitcherbronze.png

bronze.pngFour-Terminal Chainbronze.png

bronze.pngChapter 10 Completebronze.png

bronze.pngChapter 11 Completebronze.png

bronze.pngChapter 12 Completebronze.png

bronze.pngChapter 13 Completebronze.png

bronze.pngChapter 14 Completebronze.png

bronze.pngChapter 15 Completebronze.png

bronze.pngGame Completebronze.png

bronze.pngA New Beginningbronze.png

silver.pngTera-Driversilver.png

silver.pngDisrespect Your Elderssilver.png

silver.pngBasel's Liberatorsilver.png

silver.pngChallenge Conquerorsilver.png

silver.pngKings Of Neverlandsilver.png

gold.pngThe Legendary Huntergold.png

gold.pngStardust Huntersgold.png

gold.pngLap Two Completegold.png

Hl9eK.png
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
(5%)gold.png0silver.png0bronze.png4
Rating: 6/10

Currently playing.....

Trophies Needed

69afI.png
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
(32%)gold.png1silver.png3bronze.png10
Rating: 4/10

Trophies Needed

SZ5KH.png
Majin & the Forsaken Kingdom
(10%)gold.png0silver.png0bronze.png7
Rating: 5/10

Trophies Needed

I1ho4.gif
4s443.png
I1ho4.gif

BJJ2g.png
WET
(35%)gold.png0silver.png2bronze.png21
Rating: 6.5/10

This is probably the game I debate most coming back to....definately a good game....but the loading screens were a bit too long....and the harder levels and Boneyard Challenges really make me wonder if it's worth coming back to this game.....

Trophies Needed

A3wzd.png
God of War
(41%)gold.png1silver.png4bronze.png15
Rating: 7/10

A great game....I beat this on the PS2....but if this now has trophies for the PS3....?....I might as well have done it again....got sidetracked with other games but will definately come back and complete this one eventually.....

Trophies Needed

VKPTg.png
InFamous
(4%)gold.png0silver.png0bronze.png3
Rating: 6.5/10

This was a decent game....but I was playing too many at the same time....can't say too much yet but I know I'm going to hate the blast shards when the time comes.....

Trophies Needed

mZiNe.png
Batman: Arkham Asylum
(65%)gold.png0silver.png11bronze.png24

I think it's safe to say that this is one of the best games ever made....the graphics to the fighting system to the plot to just about everything....amazing game and can't wait for the sequel....the challenges have me stuck....I hope to come back eventually.....

Trophies Needed

Xhp41.png
Red Dead Redemption
(40%)gold.png1silver.png7bronze.png27

Another great game....though I feel this game didn't really need an online mulitplayer....though I may not have enough experience to really say that yet....I would love to add this Platinum to my collection.....

Trophies Needed

8NyWD.png
Last Rebellion
(0%)gold.png0silver.png0bronze.png0
Rating: 1/10

I got this game for the trophies....I started it and automatically regretted it....one of the worst games EVER to be made for the PS3....it's like an enlarged PSP game....I'll get the Platinum when I'm willing to spend 10-15 hours of my life on it....until then....this game isn't going to be touched.....

Trophies Needed

3Z63A.jpg
LittleBigPlanet
(4%)gold.png0silver.png0bronze.png4
Rating: 6/10

This game is good but it can get annoying at times....I'll see how it goes.....

Trophies Needed

e93A5.png
Venetica
(1%)gold.png0silver.png0bronze.png1
Rating: 5/10

Trophies Needed

I1ho4.gif
ZiXYH.png
I1ho4.gif

n3EFK.png
Linger in Shadows
(100%)gold.png0silver.png5bronze.png11
Rating: 4/10 Difficulty: 1/10

The movie seems interesting at first....that's about it....nothing special and it's hard to call it a game....I got this for the trophies and that's about it.....

5Rakp.png
detuned
(100%)gold.png1silver.png5bronze.png4
Rating: 1/10 Difficulty: 1/10

May I say this is one of the most stupidest things I've ever seen in my life....?....I'd rather play Linger in Shadows than this....this made no sense at all....it was a complete waste of my time....but hey it had trophies....that's the one plus to this "game".....

clptb.png
Frogger Returns
(100%)gold.png3silver.png1bronze.png0
Rating: 4/10 Difficulty: 1/10

This game was alright actually....enjoyable while it lasted....though the main reason I played it was for the trophies.....

uQNWv.png
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
(4%)gold.png0silver.png0bronze.png1
Rating: N/A Difficulty: N/A

Trophies Needed
[spoiler

luKwp.png
The Sly Collection: Mini Games
(0%)gold.png0silver.png0bronze.png0
Rating: N/A Difficulty: N/A

Trophies Needed

I1ho4.gif

No prerequisites to enter.

Due to the structure of the tournament, it is limited to only 16 entrants. First come first serve.

About 10 days to enter, depending on how long it takes to get 16 entrants.

If you wish to enter, post in this thread or send me a PM that you would like to enter.

A random name will be given to you to use throughout the tournament so you will remain anonymous.

Anyone that wishes to enter after 16 entrants may make an entry as a back up just in case someone does not submit their signature on time.

Submitting:

• Entrants will have about 1 week to submit their entry. Theme will be posted for each round.
  • All entries are submitted to me, cmgravekeeper.
  • Entries must be brand new and made for this tournament only.
  • Signature must have "PSNP" or "PSNProfiles" on it.
  • Max Size Restrictions: 500 x 275 (275 x 500 for vertical sigs).
  • Original image must be sent along with entry.
  • All entrants must remain anonymous and work should not be shown to others in advance.
  • If eliminated, entrants must not reveal who they are until after the tournament is over.
  • Names should not be on entries.
  • Copies of the .xcf and .psd files should be kept as proof of work being legit.
  • Plagiarism or any form of cheating will result in a disqualification and/or ban from future SotM's and Grand Tournaments.

Voting:

Winners of each Round will move on to the next Round. Losers will be eliminated.

Entrants may vote in their own bracket but their vote will not count in the final tally.

If eliminated, entrants must not reveal who they are until after the tournament is over.

Anyone that votes must have at least 25 trophies on their profile to limit fake accounts.

• Entrants will have about 1 week to submit their entry. Theme will be posted for each round.
  • All entries are submitted to me, cmgravekeeper.
  • Entries must be brand new and made for this tournament only.
  • Signature must have "PSNP" or "PSNProfiles" on it.
  • Max Size Restrictions: 500 x 275 (275 x 500 for vertical sigs).
  • Original image must be sent along with entry.
  • All entrants must remain anonymous and work should not be shown to others in advance.
  • If eliminated, entrants must not reveal who they are until after the tournament is over.
  • Names should not be on entries.
  • Copies of the .xcf and .psd files should be kept as proof of work being legit.
  • Plagiarism or any form of cheating will result in a disqualification and/or ban from future SotM's and Grand Tournaments.
Edited by cmgravekeeper
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

RESERVED

I think I'll open it now though I have A LOT of work to do....this is for the most part a copied and pasted version of my checklist....though the links aren't updated and I'm going to have to clean it all up soon....not much of a checklist yet but improvements are soon to come..... :P