Arrow / The Flash Discussion Thread

ReverieCode

flash-arrow-sdcc.png

Since these shows are getting pretty popular, I figured we could use a proper place to talk about them as I'm sure there are more than a few fans over here, so welcome to the Arrow / The Flash thread. We could discuss about the episodes as they air and share theories regarding upcoming events. If you feel like it, be the fastest forum member to answer - and please use the spoiler tags if you're going to write directly about the latest events, otherwise you have failed this thread.

----

I really like the direction where both shows are headed and can't wait for the crossover episode between both shows. So far, I enjoyed the instances in which both shows "interact" with each other, I think there are spectacular possibilities in full crossover episodes. I must say I was worried that the metahumans from Flash would compromise the grounded atmosphere of Arrow (which is one of the things I like the most about it), but so far they're keeping it more or less separated, other than Barry running. I had no problems with the Mirakuru strength last season, but if some of the metahumans from The Flash were to appear... I don't know, we would have to see.

Both latest episodes have been great, seeing Felicity with Barry again and also her flashbacks, which provided some insight on her previous life. Roy's dream was something truly confusing though, I hope it's explained well and turns out not to be what happened in reality...

Edited by Playsonic2

looking forward to how they handle Gorilla Grodd or Captain Boomerang.

It's interesting how they handle each villain, and I love that they're using Cisco to name them, allowing the show to have the comic book names at least in some way. I find it pretty clever!

I forgot to mention it earlier, but the Prison Break fans must be pleased with both Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell teaming up as villains.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...