Veteran difficulty trophy question.

cuckie

So I meant to restart from check point and accidentally lowered difficulty to hardened... I quit the game but when it reloaded its still on hardened, if I complete the rest of the game on hardened then use mission select to replay the remaining missions on veteran will the trophy unlock, or do I have to beat veteran all in one play through?

only one way to find out i guess? how far are you into the campaign ?

Thankfully im only on the 3rd mission, this is on the PS3 iv already Platinum the PS4 version so I was hoping to do every campaign trophy in one play through, I guess ill just restart the whole campaign, worst part is I farmed all 320 grenade kills at the grenade training on the 2nd mission.

• Like 1

Go to Mission Select, and look at the missions. It'll tell you what the highest level you completed was. If the first 3 say Veteran but the 4th one says Hardened, just start the 4th one on Veteran and play through and you should be good.

Also there is a trophy guide located here, and done by Saltyie, that confirms using Mission Select for the Veteran playthrough: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/1857-Call-of-Duty-Advanced-Warfare-Trophy-Guide

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 1

Go to Mission Select, and look at the missions. It'll tell you what the highest level you completed was. If the first 3 say Veteran but the 4th one says Hardened, just start the 4th one on Veteran and play through and you should be good.

Also there is a trophy guide located here, and done by Saltyie, that confirms using Mission Select for the Veteran playthrough: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/1857-Call-of-Duty-Advanced-Warfare-Trophy-Guide

Ok thanks for the guide link, ill just do what you said and use mission select from the 3rd chapter and continue from there only have to replay one mission so not too bad.