legend help

malistix

So i played driveclub for about 40-50 horus i think, im level 40 or so.

I have around a 170 stars i think, enough for the legend races anwyay.

Im quite formiliar with racing games I played need for speed, GT etc on my ps3 and some games like grid/dirt on my pc.

Now the game was really easy for me, untill the last series (legend) the cars all just seem to controll a new level of shitty, slipping or even flipping when slightly breaking and the only reason i finished 4th or 5th overall was in attempts to just smash each wall as hard as possibly, trying to hit computers.

This is not the way I like to race, the game always felt strange to me not really knowing if it wants to be a SIM or a Arcade and ending up not really being a good one in either.

Anyway, I would like to get the Legend Trophy in the DLC section but every attempt has failed, does anyone have any tips, if i try to race like i did in the previous cups i end around 5-8th spot and if i go beserk and smash computers like theres no tommorow i end up 4th-6th

I used the McLaren - but you should choose, whatever car you like.

Another thing is (not sure if you or others have tried it), that you can retry every single race of the tournament and don't have to start all over again. So if you had a good run on the first track (which was the hardest in my opinion) and fail on the second one, you can restart the second race without losing the progress from the first one. :)

The second race is also a little easier than the first one, I think I finished 2nd. And the third one is really easy and I knew I would gain enough points there.

If you choose to ram your opponents, try to hit them so hard they will spin. This is a good way to knock their regular order and prevents them getting all the big points when they finish.

Nope  I tried it another 3 hours, Good tips and uckely I did know u can restart individual races, maybe its just not going to happen for me. The cars handle way out of my comfort zone, I usually play more "simmy" racers the only arcade racer I really felt comfortable with is Ridge Racer, which I always find a blast to complete.

If Anyone has some really good tips, make sure to tell me and if anyone would want to "virtually" take my controller trough shareplay and win the big bag race, your free to add me hehe

• 2 weeks later...

Nope  I tried it another 3 hours, Good tips and uckely I did know u can restart individual races, maybe its just not going to happen for me. The cars handle way out of my comfort zone, I usually play more "simmy" racers the only arcade racer I really felt comfortable with is Ridge Racer, which I always find a blast to complete.

If Anyone has some really good tips, make sure to tell me and if anyone would want to "virtually" take my controller trough shareplay and win the big bag race, your free to add me hehe

I stopped playing the game a while now, waiting for the challenges to come online so I can platinum it so I don't remeber the car requirements as far as your level goes but

i know i did most of the legend tier races with the Venom, it's a pain in the ass to control but once you get a handle of it it's quicker then most.

The last car you unlock - the Gumpert Appolo is however the best hypercar IMO, once you unlock that you're pretty much sure to win any race. So if you don't have it unlocked grind a bit more to get it, it should make races easier. Important thing not to forget is that while hypercars do everything quicker they still have to take some of the corners at the same speed you'd do it in a Renault Clio RS so be careful not to enter a U-turn at 150kph just because you're in a hypercar and watch the oversteer as you exit corners since it causes you to lose vaulable time if you get back on the gas too fast and too soon

nope i truely tried everything now, even after 5 hours of time trials from easy to harder difficulty, i just finished 12th a few times. I am all good when theres no pc, completed all hot laps on fastest scores, but the computer just completely throws me off. Even when Im in first spot after a few rounds, il end up 8th by one bump from behind, i actually threw my controller trough a door today, so i think its better if i just trade this game in, car combat wasnt what i signed up for

PS: the new DLC was even worse then the last missions on legend lol omg.

Edited by malistix