Trophies not unlocking.

newsh0r

So something weird just happened:

A lot of my trophies have been bugged and just not unlocking over the last few months, specifically: The Satanic Bible, The Coin Bag, Judas' Tongue, Guardian Angel, Lost Poster & Golden God.

I just finished the challenge "The Family Man", and once I got back to the main menu all of these trophies popped one after the other.

Not sure what to make of this, but I'm pretty stoked.

I have a Work around for Glitched Trophies that wont pop up (I Only know that it worked on the VIta Version, dont know about ps4).

Load Up your Save to the Cloud (Using the Ingame Function, not PS+). Delete The Game, Download it again from the Store, download your save and load it and all Trophies should now Pop up :)

• 2 months later...

Hi all

Unlocking the in this game has been a real pain, even after the patch was released. I just wanted to add what I had to do in order to unlock trophies, maybe that'll be of help for other players.

This method can be a pain as well, but ever since I've been using it trophies popped up with no problems at all. Here's the process:

Preface)(I downloaded the game, started playing, unlocked some trophies, quit the game, went back in and would not receive any trophies anymore. Deleting/Downloading the game didn't help. Some methods mentioned in this thread would sometimes work, but since I was worried about the game not tracking progress towards the platinum god trophy (after all, when exactly does the game stop tracking? when a trophy should pop? earlier?), I was in need of a method that is more reliable...

1)Download the game BUT NOT THE UPDATE

2)Play a bit until you meet the requirements for a trophy. Most likely, it won't pop up, though...

3)Use the in-game option to upload your save file

4)Download and install the patch

5)Start the game, load that save from step 3 and you should be awarded with the missing trophies upon reaching the title screen

Now, here's the annoying part: Every time when I finish a run/challenge or die (basically whenever I'm back at the title), I will do the following:

6)Upload that save of yours

7)Delete the save and close the application

8)Start the game again and download that save

9)Go on playing

I'm not sure which of these steps are absolutely mandatory, personally I'm thinking steps 6-10 should be repeated each and every time. Considering that platinum god will take quite a bit of time, taking 20 extra seconds (thank god the PS4 is alot faster in that respect than the PS3 was) after every run is kinda worth it