I lost almost everything...

Khriz134

I just came to play and try to finish my story on veteran and I was 4th to last mission. When I booted the game it asked me to fix the brightness and the screen (didn't thought it was weird because mw2 asked for it once a while) I resume story and it didn't let me skip the video ( found it weird but didn't bother) mission starts and my sensitivity is back to 3 and it got weird I left it on 13. Did the mission quick and I thought it was to quick for veteran. Went to update the exo and everything restarted, went back to see mission select and it I was on first mission. Now I'm pissed because I'm finishing the story back on easy, have to do everything on veteran again... funny thing it kept my resume mission and my completed exo challenges...

Anyone else with this same problem?

Yeah, I completed from the 3rd mission all the way until the end on veteran in a day, go back to menus to find none of my progress has registered, so I've given up for now. I didn't even get the trophy for finishing the campaign.

Yeah, I completed from the 3rd mission all the way until the end on veteran in a day, go back to menus to find none of my progress has registered, so I've given up for now. I didn't even get the trophy for finishing the campaign.

That sucks, for me I stopped between missions and everything registered it just happen to erase everything the one time I'm trying to finish on veteran

Edited by Khriz134

That sucks, for me I stopped between missions and everything registered it just happen to erase everything the one time I'm trying to finish on veteran

Yeah when I stopped at the 3rd mission the day before, it saved fine. Not sure what happened in my second session.

I had this also after the firmware 2.0 rest mode issue. Hard reset I thought was the reason my save data went and similar to you, the challenges remained the same. I reset my profile before restarting as I knew there was a cap for challenges, unless you gained upgrades from your exo from zero, you'd never gain enough to fully upgrade it by the games end.

I had this also after the firmware 2.0 rest mode issue. Hard reset I thought was the reason my save data went and similar to you, the challenges remained the same. I reset my profile before restarting as I knew there was a cap for challenges, unless you gained upgrades from your exo from zero, you'd never gain enough to fully upgrade it by the games end.

Is there a way to restart the exo thing or I just have to erase my save?