9999 trophy rarer than 100% charm ?

Tomoko Kuroki

Because a significant number of people simply use someone else's save file to unlock the 100% charm trophy (and a number of others) instantly.

Just go here  https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1562-Mugen-Souls/50-The-Goddess-Has-Descended
And start looking at even some of the most recent achievers profiles and you'll notice people that have unlocked that trophy without clearing the game, without reaching 100F of the Mugen Field, etc etc.  And most of them unlocked the 50% and 100% trophies at the exact same time making it extremely obvious they were cheated.

Basically the trophy rarities shouldn't really be trusted.

Edit:  As for why the LV9999 is rarer I can't say for sure but I'm guessing that particular trophy only triggers when someone actually reaches LV9999 and just loading up the save file or whatever isn't enough to unlock it.

Edited by Dalez1658
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I have the trophy for level 9999, but im charm level 66% ~, how in the world is this trophy rarer, its simply impossible to get charm level 100% withought ever hitting level 9999 ONCE

It's a year after this post, but it's not rarer any more. I guess people have been watching this game's list in the past year :ninja:

• Like 1

• 2 years later...