Master Architect glitch

tartandon

On 11/4/2016 at 5:08 PM, Jupiro_br said:

- For future Unity players, I have a theory. In my first playthrough, I never read the manuscripts when I did renovations. And the trophy glitched. When I did the second playthrough, I read them all, and only renovated one thing at a time, and it popped. Maybe that's the work around, it's only a hypothesis. But would some future assassin please confirm or refute my theory? Thanks!

So, my first play through I did the first two renovations together not knowing that this one had a glitch. And low and behold I did not get my trophy once I purchased all the renovations. After reading this posted I decided to try your suggestion of doing them one at a time and that is exactly what worked for me during me second run to try for the trophy.

I would recommend to anyone who is playing this currently to purchase the renovations one at a time. The other solution posted here will no longer work since the companion app is not available to download since February 2015.

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2022 at 4:37 AM, Silverroxx said:

So, my first play through I did the first two renovations together not knowing that this one had a glitch. And low and behold I did not get my trophy once I purchased all the renovations. After reading this posted I decided to try your suggestion of doing them one at a time and that is exactly what worked for me during me second run to try for the trophy.

I would recommend to anyone who is playing this currently to purchase the renovations one at a time. The other solution posted here will no longer work since the companion app is not available to download since February 2015.

Is doing the cafe theater missions okay after purchasing a renovation? I read a reply about the cafe theater missions having something to do with the trophy as well, not sure honestly. What I'm doing right now is purchasing a renovation, go collect chests and do some paris stories/main missions, then I purchase the next renovation. Is that safe? I really don't want this trophy to glitch on me. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2022 at 0:33 AM, MangaTeGo said:

Is doing the cafe theater missions okay after purchasing a renovation? I read a reply about the cafe theater missions having something to do with the trophy as well, not sure honestly. What I'm doing right now is purchasing a renovation, go collect chests and do some paris stories/main missions, then I purchase the next renovation. Is that safe? I really don't want this trophy to glitch on me. 

To nobody's surprise, it glitched on me. However, don't be discouraged. You will have to restart the game but this is how I made it pop. 

1. Backup your original save on either a USB or the cloud. I would advise you to back it up on the cloud because you might need to use the USB option for later (just to be safe)

2. Play until you get the assassin robes. Which will be once you finish sequence 2 memory 2 (the part where you drink that liquid and hallucinate stuff)

3. Do not start the next mission (sequence 3 memory 1). Go to the cafe theatre and renovate the first option. 

4. Pick up the scroll that's in the new hidden room. One scroll will appear after each renovation you do usually near the area of the renovation you did. You can spot where it is by using eagle vision. It's very easy to spot, it's just a vertical rolled up paper. I don't know if this helps or not but I picked them up just in case. 

4. Do the first cafe theatre mission

5. Once you finish the mission, close the game and reopen it. Once you're back in, purchase the next renovation.

6. From then, keep completing cafe theatre missions and purchasing renovations and picking up the scroll. And don't forget to close and reopen the game once you finish a mission just to be safe. Thought I doubt it has anything to do with the glitch.

7. BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THE LAST RENOVATION! Back up your save in case the glitch occurs. Back it up to a place that doesn't have your original save, otherwise it will be overwritten. (either a different USB or the cloud save if you didn't put anything in there). Unless this is your last trophy and you don't really care what happens to your original save...

8. Purchase the last renovation after backing up your save and it should pop after it shows you the short cutscene of the renovation. 

9. If it doesn't, restore your backed up save and try again. But it worked for me the first time. 

I think this glitch occurs randomly from what I read online, either way, good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/28/2022 at 0:05 PM, MangaTeGo said:

To nobody's surprise, it glitched on me. However, don't be discouraged. You will have to restart the game but this is how I made it pop. 

1. Backup your original save on either a USB or the cloud. I would advise you to back it up on the cloud because you might need to use the USB option for later (just to be safe)

2. Play until you get the assassin robes. Which will be once you finish sequence 2 memory 2 (the part where you drink that liquid and hallucinate stuff)

3. Do not start the next mission (sequence 3 memory 1). Go to the cafe theatre and renovate the first option. 

4. Pick up the scroll that's in the new hidden room. One scroll will appear after each renovation you do usually near the area of the renovation you did. You can spot where it is by using eagle vision. It's very easy to spot, it's just a vertical rolled up paper. I don't know if this helps or not but I picked them up just in case. 

4. Do the first cafe theatre mission

5. Once you finish the mission, close the game and reopen it. Once you're back in, purchase the next renovation.

6. From then, keep completing cafe theatre missions and purchasing renovations and picking up the scroll. And don't forget to close and reopen the game once you finish a mission just to be safe. Thought I doubt it has anything to do with the glitch.

7. BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THE LAST RENOVATION! Back up your save in case the glitch occurs. Back it up to a place that doesn't have your original save, otherwise it will be overwritten. (either a different USB or the cloud save if you didn't put anything in there). Unless this is your last trophy and you don't really care what happens to your original save...

8. Purchase the last renovation after backing up your save and it should pop after it shows you the short cutscene of the renovation. 

9. If it doesn't, restore your backed up save and try again. But it worked for me the first time. 

I think this glitch occurs randomly from what I read online, either way, good luck!

cafe theater mission is not required for the trophy.  what i did was hunting chest and companion for money until 21350 require.  similar what you said, i did back up my game save to cloud storage before all 5 renovation at once to avoid glitch.  and yes it glitched on me during my original playthrough.