Quick save before completing Career Criminal (100% game) as glitched

Cornish--

100% the game last night but nothing popped gutted as would have been 2nd to plat game. luckily I had a 96% manual save to go back to, after waiting hours for Hao to invite me to street race I quick save with 1 activity left to do again nothing. I tried this multiple times but to no avail so I saved all my files to the cloud and deleted every save data on my console. I download just the 99.8% save file nothing else and did the last activity it popped. In hindsight Could I have deleted profile data and reloaded the 100% game or is this a one time trophy.

Edited by CornishElite

Cheers and nice one on being first to plat game. In my opinion the game wasn't ready the whole game itself is a bit lag ridden; multiple times I would press a button for an action with a no response or a delay, the map was lacking detail, there was no mission restart button which was annoying and I had to do three man army twice to pop. At least I didn't have to grind the online trophies again and I got of easy with trophy glitches compared to others.