Rune of Adyr trophies in a single playthrough...sort of

BarneyBadAss

I was able to obtain the last three trophies (God is dead, Faith is weakness, Whole world in his hands) in a single playthrough.

1 - Save game at the checkpoint just before you confront "The Judge", with the Rune of Adyr in your inventory.

2 - Uploaded savefile to online storage. (or your usb)

3 - Restart game and talk to blacksmith. Choose your option then go defeat the Judge.

4 - After your trophy pops, quit game.

5 - Download savefile from online storage (or usb)

6 - Restart game and talk to blacksmith, choose your option...

You get the idea.

Sorry if someone has already posted about this already.

I figured this out by trial and error. I kept forgetting to pull out my weapon for the final blow due to the fact that I was "three sheets to the wind."

• Like 1

This is true. It's putting the cart before the horse.

The Judge is a pushover in your first playthrough. I don't know how hard he is in NG+, ++.

Therefore, I won't have to remember to switch weapons or armor at the last minute after a 10 minute battle while drinking my mead.

• 3 weeks later...

The Judge is a pushover in your first playthrough. I don't know how hard he is in NG+, ++.

Therefore, I won't have to remember to switch weapons or armor at the last minute after a 10 minute battle while drinking my mead.

NG+ I found the difficulty spike was pretty noticeable. I actually had to re-spec from a faith build to straight up strength in order to do enough damage to him to get him and the adds down before he would heal. On my final playthrough, i just started a fresh run and didn't bother with NG++. At that point, I wasn't looking for a challenge but rather the fastest way to platinum.

Most all of the bosses going into NG+ are actually considerably easier, except for most certainly the Judge.  Whilst he is a pushover in NG, he is very challenging in NG+; probably a quarter of my entire NG+ playthrough was spent just on him.

And in NG++ I don't actually know if he's possible unless you're a strength based character who has both level 3 Rage & the Peacemaker Greatsword.

If I had to do it again I would actually do this:

1) Create a manual save in NG onto USB just before facing the Judge.  And actually, before facing him and making the save, make sure to farm any particular weapons you might want (for example the peacemaker)

2) Beat him and start playing NG+.  Pick what ever second class you want.  You'll smash most of the campaign in a few hours, other than perhaps the Judge.

3) Rather than start NG++, instead restore your save file from USB.  Repeat step 2, but this time pick the opposite second class.

You'll still have to do 3 play-throughs, however your third play-through will be significantly easier by repeating NG+ instead of going onto NG++.

• 7 months later...

Can someone help me. I have the Problem that i can`t get the last Ending Trophy, where i have to kill the final Boss without the rune of adyr.

I did this more than 16 times now and still there is no Trophy. I´m in my third playtrough. I got the class Trophy but not the ending Trophy. It is the last one for Platin and my 7k Trophy.

Can someone help me. I have the Problem that i can`t get the last Ending Trophy, where i have to kill the final Boss without the rune of adyr.

Your missing the faith is weakness trophy.

This trophy is when you put the rune of adyr in your weapon bromigo. Stick it in the Last will greatsword or anything better you got and finish the game !

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

• 8 months later...