McLaren P1 ruined?

Valkirye22

I'm a fan of the car in real life and it looks and sounds amazing, let alone the technological/mechanical beast it is.

But i feel like the game made it completely dependent on KERS/DRS systems. It silly because without them it can't really compete with other cars in class and while "realistic" those features are only ever present on it and no other car.

I just feel it could have done without them, and they're a pain in the ass whten it comes to racing feel really unnatural to use, they completely ruined the car for me making challenges where it's required a chore not a fun challenge.

The McLaren P1 is only 727bhp without the KERS system. If you compare that to the other cars in the Hyper class, it is quite under-powered. To get the most out of the car, you've really got to be on your game when it comes to knowing where to use DRS and KERS. If utilized properly, the car is quite fantastic.

i would've preferred if they put the old F1 LM in instead or the GT version. i guess it's just me but it kills the fun messing around with those systems while trying to get a perfect corner at Vmax in a race and being carefull not to touch the barrier since it represents the root of all evil in this game

i would've preferred if they put the old F1 LM in instead or the GT version. i guess it's just me but it kills the fun messing around with those systems while trying to get a perfect corner at Vmax in a race and being carefull not to touch the barrier since it represents the root of all evil in this game

They actually just announced that the next car pack will have the F1 LM.