Controller Settings "speed"

SilkyJay86

Hey all, was wondering if some of you guys that have had a little more success in the game than I have.. (online or off) would share what your speed settings were?  Currently I'm sitting on:

Horizontal speed of 8, Vertical speed of 7, and Aiming acceleration (time it takes aiming to reach top speed) of 7 as well.  I've begun tinkering around since I sometimes feel like this setting is a tad too fast.  But at the same time I feel pretty damn comfortable with these numbers because I like havinyg more control when I enter bullet time/shootdodge.  When I'm shooting normally it can get a little out of control.   I appreciate an input at all.  I guess I'm more interested in Single Player settings as that's where I am concerned most with what all is the desired setting.

Max does such a good job with his dialogue throughout the game.  And in general the storyline is simply great...  Really like the ending.  and the music at the very end. 

Some eye candy down below.  *Spoilers in there Too, end of game*

"And now, your local forcast: boy it's dark some places, but it's sunny everywhere else."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh55uM9UVxQ

Edited by SilkyJay86

Well i see I'm slowly taking over the max payne 3 forum.  I guess that makes a little sense since this game isn't a typical trophy enthusiasts ideal set up and it's a few years old now.

I decided to slide the aim acceleration to 6.  so I'm at 8, 7, 6 now.  With the acceleration down it makes things a tad bit less jumpy.

On a side note:  I bought the dlc.  I'm liking it because it gave me a bunch of new guns, equipment, trophies, payne thresholds to make the run to 50 much, much less of doing the same few guns and builds.  Really cool mp, as I've said a few times now.  It's too bad it isn't really active.   People would eat this mup p if it had a tad bit better of servers and population among them. 

• 4 months later...