Anything trophy related get locked away after beating the game?

Happy

So i'm currently right before the final mission (the one that says it'll end the game on the war table) and i'm curious because it says that some stuff'll get locked away after completing the mission. Anything i have to do before beating the game if i want to get all the trophies or is the stuff locked minor?

Just had a quick look through your trophies and you should be fine in getting the remaining trophies after you have completed the game.

I believe that the companion quests are the only quests that are locked out post game but you already have the relationship/friendship trophies, so those don't matter unless you're a completionist.

• Like 1

I read that about the companion quests being deleted if you don't do them beforehand, but just to be sure I'm making sure to play through all zones as much as possible before I trigger the final quest. Currently working my way through Emprise de Lion and only Hissing Wastes not visited (with a few random things leftover in other places). Only 3 of the 10 dragons done so far though, but I imagine they can be done post-game.